SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF) Bursary for Filmmakers in South Africa 2017
The NFVF’s bursary programme is aimed at building capacity by upskilling film & TV professionals for global competitiveness through its support of qualifying applicants for overseas studies which are not offered in South African tertiary institutions. However, Live Performance or Acting programmes are excluded.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2017 at 17h00 CAT.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): South Africa
Eligibility: The applicant must:
- Must apply six months before the course starts.
- Be a South African citizen;
- Have a good academic record;
- Demonstrate a need for a financial assistance; and
- Enrolled at an accredited overseas tertiary institution for a full time studies; post graduate film/TV programme (course must be commencing in September 2017 and not available in South Africa).
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed motivation why the applicant must be awarded a bursary together with all the supporting documents as indicated in the online application form.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: This bursary will be awarded for the 2017 academic year with a cap of R250 000 inclusive of tuition and living expenses.
Award Provider: National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF)
- Failure to provide all requested information will lead to an automatic disqualification of the application.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Should there be a change of contact details the onus is on the applicant to notify NFVF.