The Nalanda University is pleased to call for application from interested qualified person for the Need cum Merit Scholarship to apply for post graduate degree. The scholarship is open for those Indian applicants whose family income is not sufficient to pay the university expenses. This scholarship program is primarily for supporting Indian students financially.
Nalanda is a postgraduate, research intensive, international university supported by the participating countries of the East Asia Summit. The University came into being on November 25, 2010 by a special Act of the Indian Parliament and has been designated as an “institution of national importance”.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- Up to 100% in Tuition Fees and Residence charges. It does not cover Admission Fees, Refundable Caution Money and Meal Charges.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants with a total family (including applicant’s) income of less than INR 4.5 lakhs of CTC per annum are eligible for this Scholarship (ITR/Income proof will be required).
- Both Merit and Need parameters are assessed in granting this scholarship. Merit is defined by the Merit list as assessed by the Admissions Committee and need is determined based on the documents on financial circumstances provided by the candidate and verification of the claim.
- A minimum of three years Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) is required.In Bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have secured 55% marks from any Indian University recognized by UGC/AICTE.
Nationality: Indian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- The student should have gone through the admission process and filled the relevant fields for financial aid. After getting the Offer of Admission the student should click to apply.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 10, 2017.