NAIT SCHOLARSHIPS 2019
The NAIT Scholarship program 2019 is designed
NAIT International created two new scholarship schemes specifically designed for international students.
Official scholarship website: www.nait.ca
NAIT’s International Students Scholarship:
This first scholarship is merit-based and recipient must be enrolled in the second, third or fourth year of a credit program.
The scholarship is based on the applicant’s course of study and is directly related to the academic performance of the student. The scholarship is worth 2,500 dollars and one student will be chosen from each school.
Each applicant must be a NAIT international student and must maintain a grade point average of 2.7. The scholarship is available to four persons every year.
The four positions of the NAIT scholarship is rendered through four departments as according:
International Applied Sciences Scholarship, International Business Scholarship, International Health, and Life Sciences Scholarship, International Skilled Trades Scholarship.
The Scholarship is hosted by The scholarship is provided by NAIT
The Scholarships are designed for International Students. The NAIT scholarship is used for studies in the second, third or fourth year of a credit program.
The NAIT scholarship is worth 2500 dollars per recipient. The scholarship is made available to four students every year.
- Recipients must be international students.
- The recipient must be a NAIT student.
- The recipient must have shown excellence in academic prowess.
- Recipients must have obtained and is required to maintain an average grade point of 2.7.
- International Applied Sciences Scholarship
- International Business Scholarship
- International Health and Life Sciences Scholarship
- International Skilled Trades Scholarship.
NAIT’s International Community Builder Scholarship:
The second scholarship of NAIT is the International Community Builder Scholarship. The scholarship is available to NAIT international students who are currently enrolled in their second, third or fourth year of a credit program.
Applicant must have demonstrated evident involvement in the community work on campus, for instance, involvement in campus clubs, as a volunteer or peer mentor, and so on. The scholarship is worth 2 500 dollars.
Each applicant must be a NAIT international student and must maintain a grade point average of 2.0. The scholarship is available to four persons every year.
The NAIT scholarships is worth 2500 dollars per recipient. The NAIT scholarships are used for studies in the second, third or fourth year of a credit program. The scholarship is made available to four students every year.
- Recipients must be international students.
- The recipient must be a NAIT student.
- The recipient must have shown evident involvement in the community.
- Recipients must have obtained and is required to maintain an average grade point of 2.0.
To apply for these scholarships, please, visit the official scholarship page of the group or follow the link to be automatically redirected: http://www.nait.ca/33734.htm
NAIT SCHOLARSHIPS 2019 DEADLINES
The scholarship application at NAIT has their deadlines which differ for a specific group of students.
In order to be considered for NAIT scholarships and bursaries, endeavor to submit your complete application with the required application documents before the given dates, or you risk the chance of forfeiting the scholarship for the year.
Find below, the different categories and their deadlines.
Entrance students: this is for students just entering the university. They include Degree, Diploma, and Certificate programs who are newly admitted to NAIT for the fall term. The application period for entering students is from August 1st to September 15th.
Continuing students: this is for students who are already enrolled in the university. They include Degree, Diploma, and Certificate programs who are returning for the continuation of their studies at NAIT for the fall and winter terms.
This also includes undergraduate transfer students. The application period for continuing students is from August 15th to September 15th for the fall term and December 15th to January 15th for the winter term.
Upgrading graduate students: this is for students taking the Academic Upgrading at NAIT.
There is two application period for this category of students; one in the winter term and one in the fall term. The application period for upgrade graduate students is from August 15th to September 15th for the fall term and December 15th to January 15th for the winter term.
Apprenticeship students: there are five application periods with intakes every year.
- Intake 1: September 3 – October 28
- Intake 2: October 29 – December 23
- Intake 3: December 24– March 3
- Intake 4: March 4 – April 28
- Intake 5: April 29– June 21
Other external scholarships
- Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship: information and application form can be found on NAIT scholarship website or through this direct link: http://www.nait.ca/docs/Dr._Gary_McPherson_2018-19.pdf
- Laurence Decore Award for Student Leadership: information and application form can be found on the NAIT scholarship website or through this direct link: http://www.nait.ca/docs/Laurence_Decore_2018-19.pdf
3. The Advertising Club of Edmonton Beth McIntyre Scholarship: this is a merit award based on academic excellence. Information can be found at http://www.adclubedm.com/
4. The Edmonton Journal Scholarship: this is a merit award based on academic excellence. Information can be found here: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/
5. The Cowan Graphics Scholarship: this is a merit award based on academic excellence. Information can be found here:http://www.cowan.ca/
6. FKA Public Relations Scholarship: this is a merit award based on academic excellence. Information can be found here:http://fka.agency/
There are also other scholarship opportunities available from the NAIT Scholarship or Bursary.
They can be assessed at NAIT official website or through the direct link: http://www.nait.ca/33720.htm
There are also some scholarship opportunities from the NAIT Scholarship or Bursary at the NAIT official scholarship for international students.
These can be assessed here http://www.nait.ca/33720.htm. Just ensure that the ones you are applying for do not explicitly say ‘Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents only’.
TIPS FOR APPLYING FOR NAIT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Choose the scholarship that best applies to you and knows your deadlines.
- Read the application instructions carefully as detailed on the NAIT application page.
- Ensure the accuracy of your personal information.
- Provide all the information requested, especially for essay questions and focus on each point required in the essay question and give samples where available.
- Pay attention to the details you provide.
- Proofread your application and writing for grammatical errors and correctness.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact the NAIT scholarship board at http://www.nait.ca/33722.htm
Tel. 1: 780 4913056
Tel. 2:780 471 6248
Toll Free:1 877 333 6248
Fax:780 471 8490
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- List of Fully Funded Fashion Design Scholarships for International Students
- Top 15 Australian Scholarships For International Students 2018-2019
- International Scholarships to Study in Australia, 2019 [UPDATED]
- 50+ Accounting Scholarships for International Students 2019
- Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia 2019
- University of Toronto Scholarships, Canada 2019-2020 for Women
- 20 Best PhD Scholarships in Canada | Study Abroad 2019
- Top 10 Switzerland Scholarships for International Student 2019(HOT)
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships for Anthropology Students 2019 – 2020
- University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
- International Undergraduate scholarships for Angola Students [UPDATED]
- BILL 7 AWARD LGBTQ SCHOLARSHIP 2019 | UPDATED
- Chinese Scholarships For International Students, 2019-2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The NAIT scholarship is worth $2500 per recipient. In this post, we’ve share six simple steps to apply for Nait scholarships in 2019.