The Nordic African Institute is calling for a 2020 application for the NAI African Scholar Program for Experienced Researchers in Sweden.
NAI offers a stimulating intellectual environment, an interdisciplinary research focus, a team of researchers from diverse social and scientific backgrounds, and a library of modern facilities. In addition, the institute is affiliated to a large network of research institutes in Africa and the Nordic countries.
- What You Need To Know Nordic African Institute scholarship
- Editor’s Recommendations
What You Need To Know Nordic African Institute scholarship
NAI has followed the trends and development of studies on Africa in the Nordic region and on the African continent and has actively initiated new ideas and forms of engagement to fulfill its mission as the main center of African knowledge in Africa. Nordic countries and serve their stakeholders. in the Nordic countries and in the world.
Level/ Field of Study
Nordic African Institute scholarship 2020 covers Research courses.
Nordic African Institute Scholars Program is hosted by the Nordic African Institute.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Nordic African Institute scholarship 2020 is opened for the Experienced Researchers from African countries in Sweden.
Aside from the Nordic African Institute scholarship 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Nordic African Institute scholarship 2020 Worth
- The African Scholar program of the Nordic-Africa Institute is aimed at African researchers who need time and an environment to complete and write their current research.
- He proposes for 12 months a senior position as a research assistant at the Nordic African Institute.
- The salary is negotiable within the current limits of the institution.
Eligibility for the Nordic African Institute Scholars Program
To qualify for a Nordic African Institute Scholars Program, you must meet the following requirements.
- Doctorate in a social science or humanities discipline. The candidate must have considerable experience in dealing with issues related to Africa.
- A researcher/teacher position at a university or research institution in Africa.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to present complex problems in a readable form to an academic and non-academic audience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the African scientific community, the political environment, and other stakeholders and stakeholders in Africa.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
How to apply for the Nordic African Institute scholarship 2020
The Nordic African Institute scholarship Application must contain:
- A proposal that does not exceed 5 pages. It must contain information about the applicant.
- Presentation of the current research project (s) – goal, questions, theory, and method;
- Work plan for the duration of the stay with detailed information on planned intellectual activities and expected outcomes (eg publication, dissemination activities, participation in seminars/workshops conferences and policy commitments);
- A complete curriculum vitae containing a list of scholarly publications that clearly identify which publications are officially considered peer-reviewed.
- Copies of the candidate’s publications related to his research (up to three publications).
- Proof of networking and cooperation.
- The names and addresses (telephone, fax, e-mail) of at least two references.
Note: As part of the recruitment process, pre-selection candidates are invited to present their research projects to the Nordic Africa Institute via Skype.
Nordic African Institute scholarship 2020 Deadline
The deadline for submission of applications for the NAI African Scholar Program 2020 is April 8, 2020.
The application should be sent:
a) preferably by email to email@example.com. (Including publications to the extent possible or by an indication of internet addresses where they might be available).
b) in hard copy by regular post to The Nordic Africa Institute, P. O. Box 1703, SE–751 47 Uppsala, Sweden.
- African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship for Africans in the UK
- EMMIR African-European Masters Scholarship+Internship in Migration Studies
- Oxford–Adara Foundation MBA Scholarship for African Women
- APPLY NOW: Learn Africa Scholarships
- Mandela Rhodes Scholarships in South Africa | ONGOING
- 15 Scholarships for the Central African Republic to Study in Finland
- 1,000 Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students With 3rd Class
- Zawadi Africa Education Fund Undergraduate Scholarship for Women
- Advance-African Scholarships for Developing Countries
- After School Africa Scholarships for Developing Countries
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.