Mustard Seed Foundation Harvey Fellowship Program
The Mustard Seed Foundation Want to declare”The Harvey Fellowship” to Christian students. All men receiving aid from the Mustard Seed Foundation has to prove your own faith in Jesus Christ and desire to serve and watch in their own name.
The fellowship program is offering financial aid to Christian students that are pursuing graduate studies at premier institutions in areas believed to be discriminated by Christians and that use a special vision to impact society by their vocations. Fellowship is granted the first stipend of $16,000 stipends might be renewed for as many as two years.
About Mustard Seed Foundation Scholarship
The Foundation is made as a reflection of their need to become faithful stewards of their savings entrusted to them to create together the members in their families into ministry, and also to advance the kingdom of God.
Launched for the Mustard Seed Foundation (MSF) in 1992, the Harvey Fellows program has been working on the subject of branding and has been working in the field of human rights in the field of professional training. It is understood that God is the creator and the support not only of human beings, the chorus of disciplines and structures of society that make up our world. We believe that God uses individuals to redeem these structures.
Therefore, we want to provide students who demonstrate passion and the ability to guide others in their work in the work of God in the world to take charge of their lives. Throughout this program, the Mustard Seed Foundation seeks to identify, prepare and celebrate the Daniels, Esther’s, Josephs, and Lydias of this generation, a people of God willing and able to assume responsibilities of leadership and influence for the cause of Christ in the media, government, scientific research, industry, arts, and higher education.
Level/Field of Study
This Scholarshipis for Christian students that are pursuing Graduate studies at premier institutions in areas believed to be discriminated by Christians and that use a special vision to impact society by their vocations.
These Mustard Seed Foundation Scholarships are hosted by Mustard Seed Foundation and are to be taken in the United State America.
This scholarship is for International students. If you are an international student and you wish to study in America, this is a List of Latest Undergraduate Scholarships for America 2019-2020
Each person selected for the Harvey Grant receives an initial allocation of $ 16,000. Fellows are free to use their stipends for legitimate educational expenses that improve their career goals, such as tuition, living expenses, research or travel tools, studies, professional conferences, and student travel. interviews The number of scholarships awarded each year (new and renewed) varies according to the funds available from the Mustard Seed Foundation.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Each person selected for the Harvey Grant receives an initial allocation of $ 16,000.
- Fellows are free to use their stipends for legitimate educational expenses that improve their career goals, such as tuition, living expenses, research or travel tools, studies, professional conferences, and student travel interviews
- The holidays can be renewed for two additional years. Funds can be provided for a total of two years for most master’s programs and a total of three years for law and doctorate programs.
The following conditions are required to qualify for a Harvey scholarship:
- Christian Faith
All people who receive support from the Mustard Seed Foundation Scholarship must demonstrate a personal faith in Jesus Christ and the desire to serve and testify on their behalf. The Lausanne Convention best expresses the theological vision of the Mustard Seed Foundation. All candidates must affirm the Lausanne Convention as an expression of their faith and theological understanding; Or send a statement in your application that explains how your theological understanding of the Convention differs. In addition, the Foundation expects to see a strong correlation between a successful candidate and his participation in his local church.
- Higher education
A person must be registered or have applied to a full-time graduate program. The Harvey Prize is not awarded to people who are studying undergraduate, graduate or non-university, or part-time studies.
- Leading institutions
A person must attend or apply for a leading university, generally those with an internationally recognized reputation as one of the “five best programs” in the discipline, or study with an adviser (and/or team) on the subject matter worldwide. domain – which will probably position the individual for a career in the best companies, institutions, and organizations around the world.
- Strategic areas
An individual must be able to demonstrate that their intended professional field has a significant impact on society and, however, seems to be insufficiently represented by Christians. We understand that these areas may vary from one country or context to another, depending on the country to which the candidates go and plan to work in different countries of the world. Therefore, the claimant is responsible for vigorously defending the strategic character and insufficient representation of Christians in the field or in the context of their candidacy.
The most successful candidates tend to prepare for careers in the following areas:
- Economy, commerce and finance in the public and private sectors.
- International diplomacy, security, and trade.
- Journalism and the media.
- Film and visual and performing arts production.
- Public policy and federal, state and large cities government.
- Applied and theoretical sciences.
- Research, teaching, and administration in the best secular colleges and universities.
The vocations we do not consider a priority for this scholarship include: work in a church or religious organization, public service, primary and secondary education, Christian education, domestic chores, agriculture, economic and non-profit development, military service, private law practice or medicine, clinical psychology or counseling, social work, professional sports and other areas that have traditionally attracted a greater percentage of Christians. Although we value these disciplines and those that work in them, the purpose of this scholarship is to promote education and professional training in areas of significant social influence in which it is perceived that the Christian presence is minimal.
The criteria for selecting candidates for the Harvey scholarship include the following criteria:
- Description of their Christian faith and proof of their strength and maturity.
- Constant commitment and responsibility with the local church.
- Articulation of the strategic nature of their professional field as a field of mission and as a position to influence society.
- An argument for the lack of a distinctly Christian voice in this area.
- Demonstrated experience in the discipline/field.
- Demonstrated passion and ability to lead others.
- Opportunity to impact people and systemic structures in the field through their professional vision and commitment.
- Ability to succeed in the chosen field of study, profession, and culture.
- Exceptional academic history.
How to Apply:
The application process includes creating and merging PDF files, as well as facilitating the receipt of letters of recommendation. The completed application must be completed before November 1.
The application includes the following components:
1. Full Contact Information
2. Current Resume or CV
3. Declaration of professional purpose.
The professional purpose statement is a brief summary of the applicant’s professional objectives. It should explain what the candidate’s curriculum will achieve.
4. Affirmation of the Lausanne Convention.
The Lausanne Convention must be affirmed. The affirmation is accepted with reservations to the Covenant.
Five trials are needed and one is recommended with a maximum of 400 words each.
Essay #1: Personal Faith Statement
Write a personal statement of your Christian faith (what you believe). Explain the meaning of your faith in Jesus Christ in your daily life. Be sure to describe your participation in a local church and give examples of opportunities you have had to demonstrate and demonstrate your faith.
Essay #2: Vocational Objectives
Briefly describe your professional goals. Describe the factors that motivated you to continue your vocation. Be sure to reflect on your efforts to integrate your faith, your learning, and your vocation.
Essay #3: Impact
Explain how the arena of vocation has an impact on society in general and how this vocation is strategic for the reign of Christ. Provide evidence that your chosen area is underrepresented by Christians and tell us how you plan to influence your area for Christ.
Essay #4: Leadership
List at least one recent leadership experience related to your career objective. If possible, demonstrate how you have demonstrated your ability to lead others, particularly as an organization or group leader. Describe how this experience played a role in your development and/or informed your understanding of leadership in general.
Essay #5: Degree Program
Describe the strengths of the degree programs you have requested and how they compare with the leading recognized programs in your specialty. Discuss how these programs will prepare you to enter the labor market and influence your field.
Essay #6: OTHER (optional, but recommended)
Please indicate everything that is important for us to know about you. We encourage you to share information that you consider important, but you have not had the opportunity to present it in the other trials. You may want to explain the gaps in your work / study on your resume, your work sample, delineate your career goals, give another example of your leadership skills, etc.
6. Information about the school and university program.
7. Letters of recommendation.
Four letters of recommendation are required. The letters must come from the applicant:
- Current Local Church
- Academic Counselor
- Academic or Professional Field
- Other Spiritual Recommendations.
8. Test results
The results of GRE, LSAT, GMAT or other exams are required for applicants who have not yet been admitted to the planned study program. The test results are optional for applicants who have already started the chosen course of study or if the program the candidate is requesting does not require test scores for admission. Official GRE reports can be sent directly to the Harvey Fellows program using code 5288. Official GMAT scores can be sent directly to the Harvey Fellows program under code 9FQ-WL-78.
9. Official Transcripts.
Official transcripts of the undergraduate and graduate programs are required until the last semester. Candidates can exclude transcripts from schools where a degree has not been obtained.
10. Work sample.
The work sample can be an important part of the academic work (research work or excerpt, presentation of the conference, published work, scientific research proposal, recording of recitals, illustration, etc.). Samples of written work must not exceed 25 pages. Artists can send samples of works of up to 1 hour. Music and video samples must be uploaded to a website. We do not accept CD or DVD samples. Only a sample of work can be sent.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Each individual selected for the Harvey Fellowship Program is awarded an initial stipend of $16,000.
- Fellows are free to use their stipends for legitimate educational expenses which further their vocational goals including tuition, living expenses, research tools or travel, studio space, professional conferences, and interview travel.
- Stipends may be renewed for up to two additional years. Funding may be provided for a total of two years for most master’s programs and a total of three years for law and doctoral programs.
Scholarship applications will be received between August 1 and November 1, 2019.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia 2019
- Young Farmers Scholarship Programme in Australia, 2019
- Warren Buffett Scholarship 2019
- Student Financial Aid in the United States
- 2019 US and French Scientists, NIDA Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students 2019 at Robert Gordon University
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in USA
- Foster Care-to-Success Scholarships 2018-2019
- Top 10 Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Apply: VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium 2019
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2018-2019
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships, 2019 In USA