SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Lead the Leaders Program (A Vibrant Community Initiative of the NIRMALA Chellaram Centre for Entrepreneurship (League of Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs)
Application Deadline is May 2nd, 2017
About The Award
The specific objectives of this competition are:
To provide a development platform by encouraging revolutionary business ideas and innovations around application of industrial power.
To support implementation of relevant and viable operational processes.
To support economic growth by facilitating self-sufficiency in manufacturing.
- Competition is open to all disciplines.
- Participation entry can be of an individual student or of groups with maximum 3 members, of which at least one must be a female.
- The competition is open to students studying at the University of Lagos only.
- The winning group/individual will be rewarded with the unique opportunity to complete a two-month paid internship program with Chellarams Plc and participate in implementation of the idea
- Also, the opportunity to win a Pre-Placement Offer for a long term career with Chellarams Plc basis performance during internship
Online Application for registration for the competition is open till 31 January 2017. More details will be posted on the website, so watch out for more information in this space.