You have probably seen your UTME score and you are considering completing your education at MOUAU. There is a last and most important hurdle to scale through. It’s quite difficult and only the diligent will excel. However, there is a practical solution for it – The MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions 2020. Download the UPDATED MOUAU Past Questions HERE.
One of the advantages of not being the first to sit for any opportunity is that you can always learn from the experience of others. In 1992, the pioneer students of this university had no one to enquire from.
2020 MOUAU aspirants may ask alumni and current students in the university. And the majority of them say MOUAU Post Utme repeat questions so, they recommend you study with MOUAU Past questions and answers. Get your copy immediately by following the prompt below:
What is the Nature of MOUAU Post UTME?
The MOUAU Post UTME is the last screening exercise for candidates who reach the Mouau JAMB cutoff mark. Below it’s what you should expect from the point of indicating interest till the point where you get your result.
What is MOUAU Post UTME cut off mark?
Only candidates who score 180 and above are eligible to apply. However, 180 is a general UTME cut off mark. Some departments in MOUAU will only receive applications from students who score 200 and above.
It is also important to note that bagging 300 in JAMB with a low score in Post UTME may cause you an extra year. To stand a chance for any department of your choice, you must score at least 50 in MOUAU Post UTME.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE MOUAU PAST QUESTIONS PAPERS
Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture, Umudike is a highly competitive University. Getting a copy of MOAU past questions will help you understand the type of questions to expect on the exam day.
An undergraduate student at the university categorically states that her success story won’t be complete if she fails to mention the impact of the past questions. You need a copy to aid your preparations and exam success.
If you get a copy of MOUAU Post UTME past questions, you will get access to vital information from our team of experts. This information will guide and help you until you get a place at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture. In addition, they will connect you to your colleagues. There, you can share ideas, new discoveries, and other information that will quicken your admission option.
We have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as the year 2010 and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this MOUAU Past Questions and Answers are similar if not the same with the questions you will encounter on the exam day. Getting these past questions from MOUAU gives you leverage over others.
How to Get the MOUAU POST UTME Past Questions and Answers.
The MOUAU Post UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the MOUAU Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in MOUAU.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original MOUAU Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
1. Debit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get an e-mail of the past question you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of MOUAU Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “MOUAU Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller Number
3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Free Samples of MOUAU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for the English Language
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened(A) molluscs (B) insects (C) nematodes (D) annelids
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions for Chemistry
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?(A) 2.0(B) 3.0(C) 5.0(D)4.0
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are (A)methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A)chlorine (B) oxygen (C) ammonia (D) hydrogen