The MultiChoiceis glad to announce that the MultiChoice Bursary South Africa 2020 is currently ongoing for new applicants. World scholarship forum being the best scholarship/bursary portal has taken it upon themselves to provide to you all South African Scholarships/Bursary for local and international studies and this is one of them.
Always check our site for the latest information regarding South African Bursary 2020.
ABOUT the Organization — Multi-choice
Multi-choice was formed as a result of a split by M-Net, a pay-television provider in 1993. But, M-Net has been made by Naspers along with a lot of different South African websites businesses in 1986, or so the real history of the business goes more than 3 years.
Now, multi-choice is currently an internet and video entertainment company having a huge audience foundation in South Africa and across the remainder of Africa. The company offers numerous packages due to their Selection of audiences — several channels are sourced in other countries, while other channels are Manufactured from South Africa.
The company’s brands include- M-Net; DStv; DStv Digital Media; DStv Media Sales; SuperSport; MWEB and GOtv.
ABOUT MULTICHOICE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The MultiChoice bursary program was formed due to the company’s strong belief in education and skill development of the youth.
Level/Field of Study
Bursaries are given annually, for students within the following areas of study:
- BSc Engineering (with Mechatronics)
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology (Software Development)
- Software Engineering
MultiChoice Bursary Award is only available to South African Students. International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates.
A must-read if you want to win this award: 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship
The bursary will cover these expenses: most study fees, prescribed textbooks, food, lodging, and a monthly stipend. Above and over the items, students are also given the chance to work well with multi-choice throughout the midyear holidays.
MultiChoice Bursary 2020 Eligibility
Applicants should meet the following minimum entrance standards before applying (please note that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Currently studying full-time (2nd/ 3rd/ honors year of study) in one of the aforementioned fields
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% for all subjects
- *Preference will be granted to EE students
How to Apply for MultiChoice Bursary 2020
Students who fulfill All the aforementioned eligibility requirements need to apply by submitting clear copies of these supporting documentation (the entry of those documents is mandatory — when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Full tertiary academic record to date (certified copy of)
- Curriculum Vitae
*documents must be combined into ONE attachment.
MultiChoice Bursary Application Deadline
14 March yearly.
(Applications submitted following this date won’t be accepted — please apply prior to the final date to make sure your application is considered.)
MultiChoice Bursary Application Link
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to Manini.Molehe@multichoice.co.za
(Insert the words “MultiChoice Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact MultiChoice directly:
Contact Person: Manini Molehe
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships
- Best Civil Engineering Schools in UK, [Updated]
- Fully Funded Young South Africans CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme 2020
- Study in Asia: List Of All International Scholarships to Study in Asia 2020
- University of Derby International scholarships 2020
- Armscor Bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate South African Students, 2020
- Arts & Culture Trust Postgraduate Bursary Programme For South Africans
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2020 [UPDATED]
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa 2020
- FREE SCHOLARSHIP ALERT FOR 2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum