Most of time we hear MTN Foundation South Africa, MTN Foundation Nigeria, But today MTN Ghana Foundation is doing great in Ghana With the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2018. The Scholarship is called the MTN BRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS.
All Applications are done via the Online Medium or visit any of the MTN Service Centers list below to pick up forms . Let no body decieve you. Visit the official website scholarship.mtn.com.gh
Are you a First Year Student (Freshman) or Continuing Education Student pursuing their Undergraduate Degree in any accredited Public University or Institution in Ghana, without any sponsor or source of Funding?. MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2018. is promising 100 Scholarship opportunities to Excellent, determine and brilliant Students in Ghana to complete their Studies.
The MTN Ghana Foundation announced this earlier this week saying that 300 scholarship awards would be given over a period of three years and beneficiaries will be selected from all 10 regions of Ghana.
This MTN Ghana Foundation scholarships will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
What you need to know about MTN Foundation Ghana
For about two decades, 1000s of Ghanaian youth have been supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to pursue various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme.
Level/ Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
The Scholarship is hosted by the MTN Ghana Foundation.
Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2018.
The MTN Scholarship in Ghana 2018 covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2018 Requirements:
The Applicant must be sure he/she has the Following:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be;
c) Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- Application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN, and PERSONS with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
For first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana
A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
d) Be involved in extra curricula activities.
e) Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
PLEASE NOTE: Under no circumstances whatsoever would an applicant be required to pay any money for the processing of their applications.
- Application submission shall be opened from April 3, 2018 and closes on May 3, 2018 at 11:59pm.
- Successful Candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers by May 28, 2018.