MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019: scholarship.mtn.com.gh
Most of the time we hear MTN Foundation South Africa, MTN Foundation Nigeria, But today MTN Ghana Foundation is doing great in Ghana With the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019. The Scholarship is called the MTN BRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS.
All Applications are done via the Online Medium or visit any of the MTN Service Centers list below to pick up forms. Let nobody deceive you. Visit the official website scholarship.mtn.com.gh or you can view the official MTN Ghana website mtn.com.gh
Are you a First-Year Student (Freshman) or Continuing Education Student pursuing their Undergraduate Degree in any accredited Public University or Institution in Ghana, without any sponsor or source of Funding? MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships in 2019. is promising 100 Scholarship opportunities to Excellent, determine and brilliant Students in Ghana to complete their Studies.
The MTN Ghana Foundation announced this earlier this week saying that 300 scholarship awards would be given over a period of three years and beneficiaries will be selected from all 10 regions of Ghana.
This MTN Ghana Foundation scholarships will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
What you need to know about MTN Foundation Ghana
For about two decades, 1000s of Ghanaian youth have been supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to pursue various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
As one of the Scholarship in Ghana, the MTN Foundation in Ghana is designed for Students from the 10 Regions in Ghana. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Ghana. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Ghana
Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019. You must come from the 10 Regions of Ghana to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
These 10 regions in Ghana include Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Wa, Ho, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga. You’re a Student from these regions, you’re welcome to apply Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The MTN Scholarship in Ghana 2019 covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019-2020 Requirements:
This Section must be obeyed for you to win this MTN Bright Scholarship Initiative The Applicant must be sure he/she has the Following:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be;
c) Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first-year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- The application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN and PERSONS with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
For the First year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana
- A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be involved in extra curricula activities.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
PLEASE NOTE: Under no circumstances whatsoever would an applicant be required to pay any money for the processing of their applications.
- Application submission shall be opened from June 13, 2019, and closes on July 13, 2019, at 11:59 pm.
- Successful Candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers by August 28, 2019.
To Obtain More Information and start the application, Click here to download a copy of the Application Form.
Applicants can go online and apply through the web portal scholarships.mtn.com.gh OR visit any of these MTN Service Centers to pick up forms ; Tamale Branch, Wa Branch, Bolgatanga Branch, Kumasi (Nhyaeso branch), Takoradi Main-Beach Road, Ho main Branch, MTN House, Accra, Cape Coast Branch, Sunyani main Branch, Koforidua Main Branch. For further clarification or assistance, mail to [email protected] or call 0244300000.
We also recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Don’t forget to visit the official site. scholarship.mtn.com.gh. Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hurry Now and Apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2019. The Scholarship is designed for First-year Students and Continuing Students in Ghana.