University of Leeds Masters Scholarships at School of Earth and Environment in the UK
Scholarship opportunities are currently opened for the School of Earth and Environment masters program at The University of Leeds to support and reward students from around the world. These scholarships are available to students who have been offered a place on any of the master’s degree courses within the School of Earth and Environment.
About University of Leeds Masters Scholarships-School of Earth and Environment
The University of Leeds School of Earth and Environment is a world leader in responding to global challenges with over 400 staff actively who engage in research and teaching across a wide range of topics, covering earth sciences, environmental science and sustainability, human and physical geography and transport planning.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in Earth and Environment.
Host Nationality of the University of Leeds Masters Scholarships for International Students At the School Of Earth and Environment
The scholarship is hosted in the United Kingdom.
Eligible Nationality of the University of Leeds Masters Scholarships for International Students At the School Of Earth and Environment
Values range across different programmes. Check the website.
Eligibility for the University of Leeds Masters Scholarships for International Students
To be eligible, Students must meet the following:
- Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for full-time study on an eligible SEE Masters programme for the academic year commencing September 2020.
- Candidates are to have a good UK upper second class Bachelor Degree or better (or overseas equivalent). Applicants are to include any relevant work/voluntary experience on their application.
- Students are to score more than 65% (or equivalent) in their first degree unless there were significant additional factors such as extensive relevant work or voluntary experience.
To apply for the scholarship applicants must submit a Scholarship application by email to [email protected] by the following deadlines:
- International Excellence Scholarship – 30th April
- UK/EU in
Sustainability Research Institute Scholarship – 31st May
International Sustainable Cities Scholarship – 31st May
International–Climate Scholarship – 31st May
An email response will confirm receipt of the scholarship application.
Successful applicants will receive a notification via email by the deadlines below:
- International Scholarships – end of May
- UK/EU, Sustainable Cities Scholarships and Climate Scholarship – end of June
Application Deadline for the University of Leeds Masters Scholarships for International Students
The deadline for submission is 30th April annually.
- 18 US Colleges and Universities that offer Scholarships for International Students
- Masters Scholarships at Istituto Superiore di Design in Italy
- Kings College London Postgraduate Diploma Nursing Studentships
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Journalism Students
- Sir Evelyn de Rothschild Scholarship
- University of Portsmouth Postgraduate Scholarships
- What are Human-Environmental Interactions
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The University of Leeds is giving out Scholarship opportunities for School of Earth and Environment masters program in to support for international students offered admission to the university in the United Kingdom. Check it Out. APPLY NOW.