The University of the West of Scotland is glad to announce it’s Master’s Scholarship to study in North Cyprus, 2019.
The University of the West of Scotland masters scholarship is delivered in North Cyprus by the Management Centre of the Mediterranean. Students who successfully complete their studies in Cyprus receive a standard UWS degree granted at a formal graduation ceremony in Scotland.
Scholarships are being granted on a rolling basis so interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
About the University of the West of Scotland
At the University of the West of Scotland (UWS), we are committed to making a difference, to creating a research culture and research environment of the highest quality, to developing collaborative international partnerships, and to ensuring that our activities have real-world applications.
Our work is typified by co-operation and collaboration with our students and other stakeholders across all disciplines. We focus on what we do well and what we can achieve, identifying opportunities we can exploit and problems we can solve together, to help shape society in Scotland and throughout the world.
We believe in our students’ future and have a proud record in delivering work-ready graduates and developing effective partnerships with business, industry and the public and voluntary sectors. Our cutting-edge courses, practical knowledge, and intelligent teaching help our students get ahead.
We treat our students as individuals, active partners and potential leaders in their fields and professions. We embolden them with the globally relevant knowledge, skills, and confidence to think critically, to challenge received wisdom and to develop individually in their future careers.
UWS researchers are making a real difference, working with partner organizations on innovative technologies to tackle a wide range of exciting and diverse issues critical to developing technology, improving lives and creating a more equal society in our regions and beyond. Our research activity also informs our teaching and learning to enrich our students’ experience.
What You Need To Know About MSc Scholarship at the University of the West of Scotland
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program at the University of Scotland. Scholarships are awarded to study Masters in Public Administration (MPA), Policy Analysis and Global Governance (MSc), Applied Social Science – Civil Society and Public Affairs (MSc), Masters in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages (MEd).
The scholarship can be taken in North Cyprus.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
MSc Scholarship at the University of the West of Scotland Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants for Applied Social Science and Policy Analysis and Global Governance programs should hold a degree in any social science or related field (e.g. Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, Political Science, Business Studies, Medicine, Health, Law, Social Work).
Interviews will be required for other types of degrees which are not mentioned above (face to face or skype) with a condition of experience relevant to program specialisms (accredited or recognized prior experiential learning related to civil society, public affairs, criminal justice, applied psychology, social work or social policy).
- International Students 2.75
- British 2.2
How To Apply For The MSc Scholarship at the University of the West of Scotland
As stated in “Application Procedure”
Applicants are to send the following documents to omur.yilmaz-at-uws.ac.uk and cc solalere-at-mcmed.eu:
- Filled application form (available at https://www.mc-med.eu/apply-now)
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Diploma and transcripts
- Standard of English – either IELTS or TOEFL certificate
September 22, 2019
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting 2019 | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia, 2019
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- 2019 Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to Know about University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa, 2019
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India 2019-2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.