Applications for the LeadMN Morrie Anderson Endowed Scholarship are currently being accepted.Eligible candidates must be enrolled in a technical program at one of the technical or consolidated colleges within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. Applicants’ academic performance will be taken into consideration of the selection. The application deadline is November 1, 2017.
Upon Morris J. Anderson’s retirement as Chancellor of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, Mr. Anderson’s colleagues and friends have established “Morrie Anderson Endowed Scholarship”. Students who are enrolled in a technical program at one of the technical or consolidated colleges within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities are eligible to apply for the scholarship. This scholarship was created to provide scholarship support to students enrolled in a technical program at one of the technical or consolidated colleges within Minnesota State.
Through the scholarship, LeadMN provides $10,000 for the winning candidates.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be in good academic standing as determined by the campus where they are enrolled.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need and who show great promise.
- This scholarship may be renewed provided the recipient meets the minimum academic standards as determined by the college president.
The United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
The application package must be contained the materials as follow:
- A letter of application/personal letter and include the following:Academic, career and personal goals, describing your academic and career goals and personal goals.
- Statement of need, describing why you need the scholarship.
- One letter of recommendation from college staff.
- A copy of your school transcript (does not need to be an official transcript).
1 November 2017.