The Morehead-Cain Scholarship is an undergraduate educational opportunity unlike any other. Morehead-Cain program has turned out to build leaders at a frame intentionally nimble. They seek and receive more out of their undergraduate experience compared to their academic achievement alone.
Morehead-Cain Scholarship looks out for leaders with an ability to influence, energize, and inspire others to make an impact.
The Morehead-Cain Scholarship Requirements seek for courage, humility, integrity, and perseverance from interested applicants. And an authentic love of learning and sharing newfound knowledge and inspiration with others
Morehead-Cain employs each the relationships and resources of the foundation to quicken the scholars’ experience, providing them more insight, more links, more involvement, more skill, more understanding, more capacity to impact.
Level/Field of Study
Morehead-Cain Scholarship Application is open to high school seniors and applicants to the University of Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The Morehead-Cain Scholarship formerly called the Morehead Scholarship was the first merit scholarship program established in the US, ay Unversity of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Morehead-Cain Scholarship got its name from its sponsors, John Motley Morehead III, and the Gordon and Mary Cain Foundation.
The Morehead-Cain Scholarship is open to United States citizens and international students
How to Apply
Interested applicants need to register for an account first following the link provided below to apply: Application Link
To qualify for this Morehead Scholarship, applicants need to be:
- High school students on course to graduate in the Spring.
- A competitive applicant to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Nominated by your high school or an affiliate program, or applying directly.
The Morehead-Cain Scholarship provides a full four-year scholarship for its recipients covering the following:
- Room and board
- A laptop computer
- Four summer experiences known as the Morehead-Cain’s Summer Enrichment Program.
Final selections will be made from March 2 to March 5, 2019, at Chapel Hill.
However, recipients of the Morehead-Cain Scholarship 2019 have until April 11, 2019, to accept the Morehead-Cain Scholarship.
For more information on the scholarship and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below: Application Link
- University of North Carolina Postdoctoral Fellowship in Gene Therapy, USA, 2017
- Somos Scholarship 2019-2020 | UPDATED
- LEDA Scholars Program 2019-2020 in USA
- Jackie Robinson scholarship 2019-2020
- $500 CareerFitter Scholarship 2019-2020
- Scholarships: mbbs in usa for international Students 2019-2020
- Top 20 Lists of Arkansas Scholarships 2019 | USA Scholarship
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- 20 Best Scholarships in North Carolina 2019 [UPDATED]
- National Pathfinder Scholarship 2019-2020 | Apply Now
- AbbVie and SASA Scholarship South Africa 2019–2020
The fully funded Morehead-Cain Scholarship 2019-2020 is open to interested high school seniors and applicants to the University of North Carolina. APPLY NOW