International Undergraduate Scholarships at Montana State University in USA, 2020
International undergraduate scholarships for international students are available at Montana State University. The Montana State University scholarships are of two types, such as the Office of International Programs scholarship and the MSU Presidential Scholarship.
The MSU International Programs Office is known for offering scholarships for international students based on merit. The awards are based on grade point average as well as SAT or ACT scores.
The Presidential Scholarships, on the other hand, are Montana State University’s most acclaimed academic awards, honoring academic achievements, leadership, and unique personal qualities.
Level/Field of Study
Montana State University scholarships for international undergraduates are awarded in all courses at the undergraduate level.
The USA-owned university, Montana State University offers bachelor’s degrees in 51 subject areas, master’s degrees in 41 subject areas and doctoral degrees in 18 subject areas through its nine colleges. It has over 16,900 students. The scholarships range from $4,000 to $20,000 a year.
The Montana State University Scholarships 2020 are open to international undergraduates.
How to Apply
If an international student applies to the university, they will automatically be considered for Montana State University scholarships for international undergraduates.
- For the International Programs Office scholarship
If students choose to submit their SAT and/or ACT results, the results must be sent directly to the MSU through the test company. They always take into account the highest composite score.
- ACT 2420 school code: http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/index.html
- SAT School Code 4488: http://www.sat.collegeboard.org/home
2. For the MSU Presidential Scholarship
To apply for Montana State University Scholarships for international undergraduates, interested applicants should click on the link below:
To be qualified for Montana Scholarships, applicants must:
- Be international undergraduates.
- Be applying as a freshman to Montana State University.
- Have maintained a GPA score of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0, have at least 12 credits, and remain a non-resident student.
The amount of Montana Scholarships varies from $ 4,000 to $ 20,000 per year for the Office of International Undergraduate program.
This Montana scholarship can be renewed each year if the student maintains a GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0, enrolls at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
For the Presidential Grants, scholars receive annual waivers for their tuition, a generous scholarship, and other unique incentives for each of the four years.
All applications for the Montana University Scholarships for International Students should be submitted on or before 15 May 2020 to be considered for the Fall 2020 semester.
For more information on the Montana University Scholarships 2020 and application, interested applicants should click on the link below:
- Top 15 International Scholarships for Nigerians to study in Canada 2020
- Germany Tuition Free Universities and Scholarships for International Students
- 15 Australian Scholarships For International Students 2020
- International Scholarships at University of Southern Indiana in USA, 2020