Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Application
Are u a student with a strong understanding of economics and monetary policy? are you looking for a scholarship? Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019 is here for you. If you meet the requirements, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019 as this can be the chance you are looking to move your career forward.
About Money Metals Exchange Scholarship
Money Metals Exchange, a national precious metals dealer has teamed up with the Sound Money Defense League to help qualified students pay for the ever-rising costs of higher education. Hence they are offering Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program to incoming or current undergraduate and graduate students who display a deep understanding of economics and monetary policy. Two awards will be given as Judged Scholarship Award (up to $2,000) and People’s Choice Award (up to $500) to the winning candidates.
Money Metals Exchange recently ranked “Best in the USA is secure, private and offers you the most gold and silver for your money.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Money Metals Exchange Scholarship
Level/Field of Study
The Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019 is hosted in the United States. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019 is open to students in the United States. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- Judged Scholarship Award:
- Undergraduate Student First Place: $2,000
- Undergraduate Student Runner Up: $1,000
- Graduate Student First Place: $2,000
- Graduate Student Runner Up: $1,000
- People’s Choice Award:
- First Place: $500
Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019 Eligibility
The scholarship is open to high school seniors, undergraduate students, and graduate students with an interest in economics, specifically the tradition of the Austrian school. You do not have to be an economics major to be eligible to receive this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applying for the scholarship, the candidates should complete the application form. The link is:
- Provide proof of current attendance at a high school, college, or university (by submitting, for example, a transcript)
- Your current resume
- Essay. Essays should be roughly 1,000 words in length and should answer one of the following questions:
- How has the Federal Reserve System helped or hurt the American economy?
- Most economists, even those who support private property and free markets, think that money (or monetary services, or money and banking, etc.) is a special good that must be produced and controlled by the government. Do you agree or disagree, and why?
- How do you think the free market would handle money if there were no government intervention of any kind
- How could America best return to a gold or bi-metallic standard?
Application Deadline For The Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019
The completed application of The Money Metals Exchange Scholarships must be submitted by November 1, Yearly.
Link for More Information
For more information about Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program 2019, email [email protected]
- 2019 Archbishop Tutu Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Ghana Students 2019-2020
- Cardiff University: Center of Law and Society Research Visitor Fellowship 2019
- Fully-funded Kader Asmal MSc Fellowships in Ireland 2019-2020
- United Nations University Fellowship for Developing Countries 2019
- Post-Doc Fellowship at the Technical University of Munich in Germany, 2019-2020
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students, 2019-2020(SHARE)
- Cifar Azrieli Global Scholars Research Program for International Students in Canada, 2019
- UNESCO-IHE’s Netherlands Fellowship Programmes 2019
- University of Oxford-THIS Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships for Students in UK, 2019
Are u a student with a strong understanding of economics and monetary policy? are you looking for a scholarship? APPLY NOW Money Metals Exchange Scholarship