SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Monash University Malaysia Research Degrees Scholarships for Malaysian and International Students, and applications are submitted till Round 3 – 02 August 2017 . Monash University Malaysia is offering research scholarships to Malaysian and international students. Malaysian citizens or permanent residents must contribute 10 hours/week in academic teaching and/or research training. International students must participate in Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS). Selection for a scholarship will be based on academic achievement for each discipline as determined by Monash University Malaysia. Each scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees, plus a living allowance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Malaysia
Level: to undertake research degrees (masters by research and PhD programs).
Field(s): all research degrees in priority areas of research available at Monash University Malaysia.
Deadline: The application deadlines are:
Round 3 – 02 August 2017
Funded By: Monash University Malaysia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Monash University Malaysia Research Degrees Scholarships are targeted for both Malaysian and international students.
‣ Award No: A limited number of scholarships will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for the duration of study programmes.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees, plus a living allowance as follows: Masters by Research: Year 1-RM 1,800/month; Year 2- RM 2,000/month and Doctor of Philosophy: Year 1-RM 2,000/month; Year 2-RM 2,200/month and Year 3-RM 2,400/month.
‣ The Monash University Malaysia Higher Degrees by Research Scholarships are tenable at Monash University Malaysia only, and are not transferable to Monash University Australia.
To apply for Monash University Malaysia Research Degrees Scholarships ,
‣ Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the relevant research degree.
‣ In general, this is equivalent to a high distinction average (H1 or First Class Honours) from a recognised university. Selection for a scholarship will be based on academic achievement for each discipline as determined by Monash University Malaysia.
‣ Selection for a scholarship will be based on academic achievement for each discipline as determined by Monash University Malaysia.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Interested candidates must apply to the Campus Research Management Office, Monash University Malaysia.
‣ All applications consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered for a scholarship.
‣ Applications can be submitted via post or email.
‣ You can access the Application Form
‣ Applicants are advised to initiate the application process at least 6 weeks before the above deadline, due to the limited number of scholarships available and the competitive nature of the selection process.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadlines are:
Round 3 – 02 August 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.