The Monash University is pleased to call for applications for the Chin Communications Master Scholarship In Australia 2017, only eligible persons that have complied with the eligibility criteria are welcome to apply.
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
Course Level: master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are available in the field of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- $3250 paid in two instalments.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent Humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by November 3, 2017.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.