Monash South Africa (MSA) is committed to providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students. To recognize our high-achieving students who are dedicated to excelling academically, by offering scholarships each year.
The University of Monash in South Africa is pleased to call on eligible persons to hurry and apply for its Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship in Africa 2020, otherwise known MSA Scholarships. This is available for International students to study in South Africa.
- ABOUT THE SPONSOR: Monash University South Africa
- Level/Field of Study
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Benefit for Monash University
- Who Is Eligible for Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship in Africa
- How Do I Apply For The Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship in Africa?
- Application Deadline Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship
ABOUT THE SPONSOR: Monash University South Africa
Monash University South Africa is a private university founded in 2001, located on a 100-hectare site in Ruimsig in north-west Johannesburg, in the province of Gauteng.
The student mix at Monash South Africa is diverse. In addition to domestic (South African) students, it is also home to many students from other African countries.
Monash scholarships provide learning opportunities for the highest achieving students, as well as those experiencing some form of disadvantage (financial hardship). Scholarships are offered to students to encourage and reward academic excellence in previous studies.
Level/Field of Study
Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship in Washington covers undergraduate programs.
Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship is hosted by Monash University and taken in South Africa. You can check other African Scholarships available for South African students and other African Countries.
Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and are available to international students.
Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship is only available to International Students. International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country.
Scholarship Benefit for Monash University
A total of 100% of your annual tuition and residence 4 fees. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, living expenses, or any traveling costs.
Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the students’ personal bank account
Who Is Eligible for Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship in Africa
To be eligible for a Monash South Africa scholarship, the candidate must:
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award;
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award;
- Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international);
- or Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
How Do I Apply For The Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship in Africa?
first, the applicant must be eligible for the scholarship, then he/she must be accepted into their course at Monash South Africa. AFTER THAT:
- Complete the Application for Monash South Africa Scholarship form (pdf, 73kb) – The forms can also be obtained from the Student Services Centre
- Submit their application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15th November for Semester 1 and 30th April for Semester 2.
Application Deadline Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship
Submission of Monash University South Africa Undergraduate Scholarship application, along with any relevant documents ends by 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two.
Scholarships do not cover other costs such as accommodation, travel, and textbooks. Scholarships are renewable each year, provided that students maintain a high academic achievement.
At the end of each year, the Bursary and Scholarships Committee will assess students’ performance and determine whether they are eligible to continue to receive the scholarship.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Kana Scholarship for Ethiopian Students 2020
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- 2020 ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts, South Africa
- Anizisha Prize Award for young African entrepreneurs 2020
- Aon Bursaries in South Africa 2020 – 2021 (UPDATED)
- A study in University Of The People: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- Deloitte Bursary in South Africa 2020 – 2021
- 15 Undergraduate Leadership Scholarships 2020-2021
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa, 2020-2021
- Volkswagen Bursaries in South Africa 2020–2021
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.