We invite students from all countries who have received an offer from Monash or who are currently enrolled with the university to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarship. As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
Monash University is offering a number of scholarship programs including the Monash University International Merit Scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University.
What You Need To Know About Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarship is for international students who wish to obtain an undergraduate, and Postgraduate degree offered at the University.
All scholarships are taken in Monash University in Australia. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
International students from all countries. Countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
These opportunities has value that includes $10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
Scholarship Number :
31 scholarships will be available
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
Monash International Merit Scholarships Eligibility
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters.
- Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) taken within the past two years, except for Univeristies for french students and other languages.
Monash International Merit Scholarships Application Procedure:
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (at due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
All application are to be sent via email of the host University.
Monash International Merit Scholarships Application Deadline:
The application deadlines are:
- Round one: 15th October 2018
- Round two: 15th November 2018
- Round three: 15th January 2019
- Round four: 15th March 2019
- Round five: 15th April 2019
- Round six: 15th May 2019