Applications are currently ongoing at the Ministry of Minority Affairs for the Moma Scholarship 2020
The Moma Scholarships also are known as Merit cum Means Scholarships are designed to provide funding for Student pursuing their Higher Education Studies at any Institution of choice and can be accessed on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) website here scholarships.gov.in
Scholarships numbered over 60000+ are awarded each year all over India to students of minority communities. Winners of the scholarship, each submit their Moma Scholarship Renewal Online Application to continue to enjoy the package.
The deadline for the renewal still remains August 2020. following instructions from the online portal scholarship.gov.in.
Categories of the Moma Scholarships:
|Scholarship Name||Details In PDF|
|Moma Scholarship Pre Matric||From Here|
|Moma Scholarship Post Matric||From Here|
|Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme||From Here|
Accreditations for Moma Scholarship are based on how complete your Documents are. Please do all it takes to make sure you upload all required documents, even those with the tag “Optional”. Here are the documents:
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate issued by an authorized officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate of Last Exam Passed as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
How to Apply for MOMA Scholarship:
These are official Steps to successfully apply for the Moma Scholarships.
- Visit the official website at www.scholarships.gov.in
- Choose a suitable link from “On-Board Schemes” section.
- Carefully Study the details and click on the “Student Login-(Fresh / Renewal)” link from the “Academic Year 2020 – 2021” section.
- Must fill MOMA scholarship Application Form in a proper manner with all necessary information and without any mistake.
- In the final step, you have to submit MOMA scholarship Online Application Form on or before the closing date of this notification.
- At last, get a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future needs.
Application Deadline: Application opens and closes in August Yearly.