We have good news for students from developing countries. The MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries In China, 2020 is for Masters & Ph.D. students. Eligible applicants are, therefore encouraged to seize this opportunity and apply for the Ministry of Commerce China Scholarships.
Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) of the People’s Republic of China, which will be offering MOFCOM scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. degrees to develop talents from developing countries, starting from 2018.
This is a great opportunity you should check out if you are from any of the developing countries. The World Scholarship Forum Team has arranged all the details you need to win the MOFCOM Scholarship 2020 which includes the MOFCOM Scholarship for Developing Countries and many more.
About MOFCOM Scholarship
The MOFCOM Fellowship was established by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China with the aim of strengthening communication and cooperation between China and other countries and developing the talents of developing countries.
Beginning in 2015, the MOFCOM Scholarship will primarily encourage the talents of the youth and middle class of recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China and will mandate the China Scholarship Council to administer the scholarship.
Level/Field of Study
The MOFCOM Scholarship for Developing Countries is open to pursuing Masters and Ph.D. education. Each candidate may choose the same option from three universities in the 26 designated universities.
The MOFCOM Scholarship 2020 is hosted in China. Each candidate can choose the same option as that desired in three of the 26 universities named. CSC will assign each applicant to a single university, depending on the chosen option and the requirements of the universities.
There are other China Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
The MOFCOM Scholarship is open to developing countries.
- tuition waiver;
- teaching material fee waiver;
- research and survey fee waiver;
- dissertation guidance fee waiver;
- one-off resettlement fee:
3000RMB per master student,
3000RMB per PhD student;
- on-campus accommodation;
3000RMB per month per master student,
3500RMB per month per PhD student;
- medical insurance
- one-time round-trip international airfare for all the students （First time fly to China after enrollment, and Fly back to home country while graduation）, and a maximum of “n-1” （“n” is for the length of schooling year which is set while the student was enrolled by the program） round-trip international airfares for home visits （one time per year set at the end of an academic year）.
Eligibility For MOFCOM Scholarship 2020
To be eligible, the candidate must:
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for a master’s program;
- Master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- be under the age of 45 when applying;
- have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
How To Apply For MOFCOM Scholarship
Conditions of application (in Chinese or English)
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship;
- Photocopy of highest diploma;
- Photocopy of academic transcripts;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 400 words;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship
- Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy via www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org
Deadline For MOFCOM Scholarship 2020
The deadline for the application of the MOFCOM Scholarship for Developing Countries is on 30th April annually. After which further applications will not be considered.
It starts on the 31st May.
Important Notes: Scholarship winners must register for the English-taught program if such a program is available.
When only a Chinese-taught program is available, students should take Chinese language training courses for one to two years before moving on to their degree study.
Scholarship winners will get the admission package from ECCO of the Chinese Embassy by the end of August each year and must register at the host university before the deadline which is usually September each year.
For more information and application of the MOFCOM Scholarship for Developing Countries. Click on the below:
This scholarship scheme is taken in China.
The aim of granting any scholarship is to ease the financial burden on students.
This aim will not be realized if students do not apply for the scholarships.
If you are eligible, hurry and apply.
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in China for Students from Developing Countries
- To China with Love Essay Competition
- Jiamusi University Scholarships Program in China
- Chief Minister FEF Scholarship in China | Fully Funded
- Yenching Global Symposium, China
- 15 Scholarships for Ghanaian Students in China
- 15 Scholarships for Kenyan Students to Study in China
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in China for Students from Developing Countries
- 15 Scholarships for Pakistan Students to Study in China
- 15 Scholarships for Indian Students to Study In China