The Ministry of Defence is welcoming applicants for its Scholarship Competition for Graduate Students. These scholarships are open to conduct defense research.
The aim of the scholarships is to attract promising young researchers to defence research.
The Ministry of Defence (MoD or MOD) is the British government department responsible for implementing the defence policy set by Her Majesty’s Government.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded to defence research.
Numbers of Scholarships: Eight scholarships are available.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover € 4250.
Nationality: Estonian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The competition is open to all public universities and institutions of professional higher education in Estonia (excluding the Estonian National Defence College) as well as Estonian citizens who are master’s students attending foreign universities or institutions of professional higher education.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Free-form request
- Master’s thesis (on a pre-defined form)
- Academic statement
- Certificate of matriculation
- CV (on pre-determined form)
- ID-card copy
- Submit the Master’s thesis draft along with other required documents to the Ministry of Defense at scholarship-at-kaitseministeerium.ee.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 29, 2017.