The Milton Fisher Scholarship for Innovation and Creativity is offered by the Community Foundation to intermediate, high school or undergraduate students. The aim of the Milton Fisher scholarship 202 is to honor outstanding students as creative issues and to help make their higher education goals more accessible.
The Milton Fisher Scholarship for Innovation and Creativity is not a traditional scholarship that rewards academic achievement and economic needs. Its special purpose is to reward and promote innovative and creative solutions to problems.
The Community Foundation awards 3 or 6 prizes of up to $ 20,000 to candidates who show outstanding innovation and creativity.
The Community Foundation is one of the oldest and largest community funds in the United States and remains the largest grant in a region of twenty cities in the heart of Connecticut.
- What You Need to Know About the Milton Fisher Innovation and Creativity Scholarship
- Who can apply for the Milton Fisher Innovation and Creativity Scholarship?
- How much is the Milton Fisher Scholarship worth for Innovation and reativity?
- Milton Fisher Scholarship Application
- Application Deadline
- Editor’s Recommendations
What You Need to Know About the Milton Fisher Innovation and Creativity Scholarship
Who can apply for the Milton Fisher Innovation and Creativity Scholarship?
Applicants eligible for the Milton Fisher Innovation and Creativity Scholarship must meet both conditions:
- The applicant must be a high school junior or high school senior.
- Applicant must be any person entering an undergraduate degree program in the fall after the application deadline or the following spring.
- The applicant must be a student in the first year of an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicant must be a Connecticut or New York City metropolitan area resident planning to attend or attending an institution of higher education anywhere in the United States.
- The applicant must be a resident of any part of the U.S. planning or attending an institution of higher education in CT or NYC.
- Restricted to residents of Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Also, you can also apply for the Scholarship if you:
- are a student who has solved artistic, scientific or technical problems in new or unusual ways
- a student who has developed a specific solution to the problems of your school, your community or your family
- a student who has founded a new group, organization or institution that meets a significant need.
Level/ Field of Study
Milton Fisher Innovation and Creativity Scholarship covers any undergraduate study and awards may be used at Vocational/technical school. It covers the following field of studies;
- Cultural / Interdisciplinary
- International / Languages
- Natural Sciences
- Public Services
- Social Services
The Milton Fisher Scholarship for Innovation and Creativity 2020 is offered Renée B. Fisher Foundation through Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State
The Milton Fisher Scholarship 2020 is available for U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Legal Resident.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
How much is the Milton Fisher Scholarship worth for Innovation and Creativity?
The Milton Fisher scholarship is worth $20,000 (up to $ 5,000 per year for four years). for four years
The selection committee plans to award applicants with exceptional innovation and creativity 3 to 6 prizes of up to $ 20,000. The financial requirement has no influence on the choice of recipients.
However, the amount of the grant, ranging from $ 1,000 to $ 5,000 per annum, which is renewable for four years, will be determined by the recipient’s financial needs.
Number of scholarships
Renée B. Fisher Foundation offers up to 3-6 Milton Fisher Scholarship awards annually.
Milton Fisher Scholarship Application
Candidates must register & login themselves into the Milton Fisher Scholarship application Site from the given link below:
Supporting Documents for the Milton Fisher Scholarship:
- A copy of Letter(s) of admission to college (excluding High School Juniors).
- Two Letters of Support. Link for download support letter: http://www.rbffoundation.org/MFS_Letter-of-support-for-Applicant-2017.pdf
- A copy of IRS 1040 or FAFSA – please black out Social Security Numbers (SSNs).
- Current transcript(s) from school(s).
- Any supplementary information to help explain your project.
The application deadline for the Milton Fisher Scholarship 2020 is 1 May.
Do you still have questions?
Questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the Greater New Haven Community Foundation at 203-777-2386. Good luck to all the candidates!