The Milbank Diversity Scholar Program
Milbank is excited to announce the Diversity Scholars Program for the candidates who are good standing at an ABA (American Bar Association) accredited law school and have successfully completed their first year of a full-time JD program. Milbank’s summer program is extremely comprehensive and provides summer associates the opportunity to rotate through several of the Firm’s practice areas.
A leading international law firm, Milbank has helped shape the legal landscape since its founding in New York City in 1866. Influential industrialists, financiers and entrepreneurs turned to us for the strategies that empowered the economic development of the US and the world.
- Factors considered in the selection of Milbank Diversity Scholars include academic achievement, demonstrated leadership ability, excellent writing and interpersonal skills, and a sincere interest in our practice
- Students who are members of groups traditionally under-represented in large law firms are encouraged to apply
- Candidates must be in good standing at an ABA accredited law school and have successfully completed their first year of a full-time JD Program
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The link is:
- Limit your response to approximately 500 words. Tell us about challenges that you faced in pursuit of your legal career that has helped you understand the value of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession. Also, tell us about the personal contributions that you would make to further the diversity objectives of Milbank.
- Official law school transcript
A salaried summer associate position and a $50,000 scholarship will be given through the scholarship.
The complete application package must be received by August 22.
Link for more information: