SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Middlesex University London is calling for applications for Arts and Creative Industries Scholarship worth up to 50% of the Masters fee. UK/EU students are eligible. International applicants are also eligible to apply if they are an alumnus of the University.
The Middlesex University London is a public university in Hendon, North West London, England. It is one of the post-1992 universities and is a member of the Million+ working group.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
Offer is available to pursue MA/MSc/MRes
Field of study:
- Scholarship is for the following areas of study:
- Art and Design
- Performing Arts
The scholarship value up to 50% reduction of the postgraduate tuition fee.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
UK/EU students are eligible are eligible to apply. International applicants are also eligible to apply if they are an alumnus of the University.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must apply for a course at our London campus in Hendon with exception of study by distance learning (e.g. MA Novel Writing).
- Scholarships are only eligible for full postgraduate qualifications e.g. MA, MSc, LLM, MSc by Research and PG Dip Nursing. Other PG Dip, PG Cert, MEng, CPDs and short courses are not eligible for scholarships.
- Scholarships must be for the course in the applicants application form.
- If an applicant decides to defer their period of study, scholarships and awards cannot be carry over.
- Where a reference or additional documentation is necessary as part of the application, it is the applicant’s responsibility to provide this and include it as part of their submission before the deadline.
- All references must be on headed paper.
- By accepting an award, bursary or scholarship, you are agreeing to become an ambassador of the University. As such, you will be expected to proactively respond to any requests from Middlesex University’s marketing team for profiles and comment on your studies and time at Middlesex.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
2nd July 2018
To apply for the Arts and Creative Industries Scholarship, please fill in our online application form by 2nd of July 2018. Please note, you cannot start the form and return to it at a later point. We advise that you save your answers to a word document as you go along, to ensure you do not lose your work.
To access other opportunities, click UK Scholarships