Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program 2019
Young Africans are been invited to apply for the Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program for Young Africans 2019.
The Microsoft Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organization on the African continent. You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future.
To give you the best chance of success 4 weeks of your internship will be dedicated to developing world-class business and technical skills. Microsoft supports you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do. The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
What You Need To Know About Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship
- If you are passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the front line to bring the magic of software to customers and businesses, the Interns4Afrika sales path could be right for you.
- If you follow the sales path Microsoft, along with our partners will provide you with a dynamic tool kit to enable you to hone your sales craft and take your first steps to become a world-class sales professional.
Microsoft partners have a diverse range of sales opportunities. Maybe you would like to be a Junior Account Manager, meeting potential clients and educating them on the benefits of Microsoft products. Or perhaps your passion for communication will see you leading on the development of sales materials to convert prospective customers as a Sales and Marketing Assistant. Or how about driving sales through participation in workshops, events and demos as a Retail Sales Specialist?
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
This is an internship position for young Africans in the field of technology.
- Marketing Internship in Ghana, Accra
- IT Technical Support Internship in Ghana, Accra
- Sales Internship in Ghana, Accra
- Marketing Internship in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- Sales Internship in Cote D’Ivoire, Abidjan, Plateaux Aghien
- Sales Internship in Cote D’Ivoire, Abidjan
- IT Technical Support Internship in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- Sales Internship in Kenya, Nairobi
- IT Technical Support Internship in Kenya, Nairobi
- Marketing Internship in Nairobi, Kenya
- IT Technical Support Internship in Mauritius, St- Pierre
- Marketing Internship in Ebene Cyber City, Mauritius
- Sales Internship in Phoenix, Mauritius
- Marketing Internship in Mauritius, Phoenix
- Sales Internship in Ebene Cyber, Mauritius
- IT Technical Support Internship in Phoenix, Mauritius
- IT Technical Support Internship in Mauritius, Port Louis
- Sales Internship in Port Louis, Mauritius
- IT Technical Support Internship in Ebene Cyber, Mauritius
- Sales Internship in Morocco
- Marketing Internship in Morocco
- IT Technical Support Internship in Rabat, Morocco
- IT Technical Support Internship in Lekki Pennisula, Lagos, Nigeria
- Sales Internship in Lekki Pennisula, Lagos, Nigeria
- Marketing Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- IT Technical Support Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- Sales Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- Marketing Internship in Abuja, Nigeria
- Marketing Internship in Lekki Pennisula, Lagos, Nigeria
- IT Technical Support Internship in Abuja, Nigeria
- Sales Internship in Abuja, Nigeria
This internship is to be taken in in all eligible nationals listed below. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The internship is open to Burkina Faso, Zambia, Uganda, Tunisia, Tanzania, Nigeria, Senegal, Rwanda, Morocco, Mauritius, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country TOP 15 GOOGLE INTERNSHIPS FOR AFRICAN 2019 [UPDATED]
The internship promises to be one of the best things to happen to anyone who applied for the opportunity.
Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Requirements:
- You are able to commit to completing full-time internship for 6 months
- You are currently in education or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree
- You have the right to work in the country in which you are currently located
Application Deadline: Varying by Country
For More Information:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- World Bank Short Courses for Developing Countries 2019-2020 [UPDATED]
- 2019 Unilever Internship Programme for young South Africans
- IBM Great Minds Student Internships for African Students 2019-2020
- Internship in South Africa for Unemployed Graduates 2019-2020
- South Africa Presidency Internship Positions, 2019/2020 [Updated]
- Department of Environmental Affairs Internship Programme in South Africa, 2019/2020
- TOTAL E&P Internship Program 2019 for Nigerian students
- Wits Radio Academy Internship in South African 2019-2020
- Vodacom Internship Programme 2019-2020
- South African Tourism Internship Programme, 2019-2020 [Updated]
- Obama Foundation Internships 2019-2020 [PAID]