MICHAEL MOODY SCHOLARSHIP 2019
Michael Moody and his team believe that our body and it’s well being is what should fill our minds.
It is often said that the body is the vehicle that takes us through life and when it is not properly taken care of, it will be lost and the person dies.
Apparently, the sponsor of this scholarship has shown his area of interest by conserving the scholarship for students who are studying a health-related course.
This is a bid to encourage students to go into health science and other related fields, so as to improve the well-being of our community.
Michael Moody the owner of Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship is a fitness Trainer, Author and Speaker also called weight loss guru in Chicago. His aim is to motivate the students towards healthcare and fitness related fields.
This company has transited down through the years, from scratch it has become one of the influential organizations in the United States of America. It has also been a big part of restoration to people who have given up on themselves cause of health challenges and other related challenges.
Michael moody fitness scholarship
Michael Moody is giving back to society through the Michael moody scholarship.
The scholarship also depends on the academic achievement of the students, his or her role in society and also work experience when all these are intact the applicant stands more chance of being awarded the scholarship.
The Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship is a college scholarship of $1,500 awarded to a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation and leadership in school activities and work experience, and interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields.
The student may apply and use the money for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. The scholarship is sponsored by Michael Moody Fitness.
If you are passionate related to your fitness and very curious about your health then Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship sponsored by “Michael Moody Fitness” may be a key to enhancing your fitness.
The scholarship is awarded to a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation, and leadership in school activities and work experience.
It may be helpful to those students who want to build their career in health and fitness related fields.
What You Need To Know About The Michael moody fitness scholarship
Be sure to fully capture and articulate what makes your achievement truly outstanding.
You may wish to use word processing software to write and edit your responses. If you copy and paste your responses into the appropriate scholarship application fields, review the pasted text carefully for any character shifting or replacements that may have occurred.
Essays cannot exceed word limits. Standard capitalization (Jackie Smith, not Jackie Smith or JACKIE SMITH) must be used when entering data.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
Level/Field of Study
Health-related courses are the most lucrative courses in the United States of America but the most challenge factor is finance.
Most students who want to major in related course finds it difficult to cause of lack of funds Bhumika Modi scholarship has added the first fertilization of health-related researches and therefore improve the wellbeing of an average citizen.
The Scholarship is open to students who are studying a health course or related one are eligible.
Students, who are a high school graduating students or students who are already enrolled in an undergraduate study or a graduate study and legally a citizen of the united state of America by birth or by immigration is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The personal trainer in Chicago and weight loss guru, Michael Moody, recently completed his inspirational self-improvement book
Redefine Yourself: The Simple Guide to Happiness. … Redefine Yourself exemplifies a new generation of health and fitness books that emphasizes the mental and emotional “you” when pursuing success.
The little statements above would clearly ascertain that the scholarship United State of America scholarship which is evident in its features and nationality of its host.
Students who are citizens of the United States of America by birth are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Students who are not citizens of the United State of America by birth but has a permanent residential permit by the united states government, then he’s also eligible to apply for this scholarship, as long as he or she measures in a health-related course in the graduate or undergraduate level.
Scholarship Worth| What will be awarded?
The Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship must be used for education-related expenses for undergraduate or graduate study only.
The one (1) recipient receiving the $1,500 scholarship award must use it during the 2019 fall semester.
Scholarship Requirements| Who is eligible for a Student Scholarship?
To be eligible, or qualified to apply for this scholarship, applicants to the Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
- Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career and enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Psychology, Biology, Kinesiology, Nursing, General Medicine, Dentistry, Behavioral Sciences, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health, and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another health-related major.
How do I apply?
- To begin, click on the Apply for a Scholarship link at the bottom of this page.
- Students should gather the following information needed for the application process:
- Details of outstanding achievement in school
- List of involvement in school and community activities
- List of work experience
- Current high school or university cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 or 5.0 scale
- Only electronic scholarship applications received through the above process will be considered. Paper copies of applications, resumes or other materials will not be accepted.
This program will be open until April 15, 2018, April 15, 2019, and preceding years.
Make sure that you are one of the first 1,000 submitted by the deadline date. After 1,000 applications it will be automatically closed.
If you have any question related to the scholarship program feel free to email to
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT THE MICHAEL MOODY SCHOLARSHIP
Are you a college student studying fitness or a related field? Apply for this student scholarship today!
Are any documents required?
No documents are to be sent to Michael Moody Fitness at this time. Scholarship applicants selected for further consideration will be notified by email to submit high school or university transcripts and an applicant appraisal confirming the academic achievement. Do not send any materials until invited to do so.
When is the program open period?
Only the first 1,000 scholarship applications will be considered. If the program reaches 1,000 scholarship applications before the deadline date of July 15th, 2019, then the program will automatically close. Your scholarship application MUST be one of the first 1,000 submitted electronically.
How are recipients selected each year?
Selection of recipients is a two-stage process. The first stage will be the selection of semifinalists. A winner will be chosen from the selected finalists during the second stage.
Primary consideration will be given to the applicant’s non-academic and academic outstanding achievements as well as the answers to the essay questions on the online scholarship application.
Semifinalists and the finalists will be notified by email and may be asked to submit further information including a current transcript of grades and an appraisal from an unrelated adult who is closely involved with their achievements and knowledgeable about their accomplishments.
All finalists and recipients are selected by Michael Moody Fitness. All decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
The program is competitive; not all applicants will be selected as semifinalists or finalists; not all finalists will be selected as recipients.
How and when will I be notified?
All applicants will be notified of their status via email in early August 2019. The email address on file must be active and you must check your email regularly. Finalists will receive instructions regarding further documentation required for recipient selection.
How and when are scholarships paid?
Payment is made in one installment in September, 2019.
Revival Fitness LLC issues checks on behalf of Michael Moody Fitness.
Checks are made payable to the school for the recipient’s account.
Michael Moody Fitness reserves the right to review the conditions and procedures of this scholarship program and to make changes at any time including termination of the program.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Fisher House Scholarship 2019 UPDATED
- Vamos scholarship 2019-2020
- Herb Khol Excellence Scholarship 2019 [Updated]
- Take Stock in Children Scholarship Program 2019 [Updated]
- Naomi Rabb Scholarship 2019-2020 [Updated]
- Latin American Education Foundation-LAEF Scholarship 2019
- CrossLites Scholarship Contest 2019-2020
- NSHSS Earth Day Award for High School Students in USA 2019-2020
- NBEA Scholarship 2019-2020
- Patient Experience Project Scholarship 2019-2020
- APPLY: Little People of America Scholarship 2019-2020
- Irish American Home Scholarship 2019-2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us a 5 STAR RATING on our review box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and review our post, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Never miss this opportunity to win the $1,500 Michael Moody Scholarship 2019-2020. The Scholarship is designed for High School graduating Students in the USA.