Are you a graduate or among those in the early phases of their livelihood who wish to build up their own undergraduate credentials and further strengthen their business skills? If Yes! I’m glad to tell you that the Monash South Africa (MSA) Master of International Business (MIB) courses will advance your business and management knowledge and give you the skills to use out of a worldwide perspective.
Monash South Africa is a private university founded in 2001, located on a 100-hectare site in Ruimsig in north-west Johannesburg, in the province of Gauteng. The student mix at Monash South Africa is diverse. In addition to domestic (South African) students, it is also home to many students from other African countries.
For example, a large number of students from Botswana attend. Furthermore, the number of students on exchange from Monash’s Australian and Malaysian campuses makes it one of the most ethnically diverse education providers in Africa.
Below is a detailed article on how to apply for the MIB Enrolment Award at Monash South Africa, its benefits, deadline and eligibility requirements. I advise you to read through carefully as every detail as listed below is vital and its an edge to leading you to the right way to applying for the program.
- what you need to know about MIB Enrolment Award at Monash South Africa 2020
- Course/Field Level
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Award
- Who is Eligible for MIB Enrolment Award
- MIB Enrolment Award Requirements
- How to apply for MIB Enrolment Award at Monash South Africa 2020
what you need to know about MIB Enrolment Award at Monash South Africa 2020
The Monash South Africa (MSA) Master of International Business (MIB) courses will advance your business and management knowledge and give you the skills to use out of a worldwide perspective.
Specifically designed for recent graduates and those in early phases of their livelihood, this degree will build on your own undergraduate credentials and further strengthen your business skills.
In MSA we understand that responding to the ever-changing higher education landscape is critical to our success and also compared to that of our students. The Academic Innovation Center (AIC) allows us to identify and make the most of the opportunities in this dynamic setting.
The AIC intends to develop effective and efficient learning environments that enhance our students’ learning experience. It’s going to become a focal point for conceptualizing, encouraging, studying and disseminating radical academic transformation in MSA and also beyond.
Scholarship can be found to pursue the graduate-level program.
MIB Enrolment Award 2020 is taken and hosted in the Monash South Africa international Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates.
MIB Enrolment Award is designed for International students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- 15% tuition fee discount on the first 4 units enrolled for any academic year.
- The award is available to a limited number of students.
- The award will be revoked in the event that a student cancels his/her enrolment.
- Students who receive the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this award.
- The discount will be passed as a credit note on the student account at the beginning of Semester 2 2020.
Applications form must be submitted on or before 28 February to be eligible for the discount.
Who is Eligible for MIB Enrolment Award
- Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with the course for the first time during 2020.
- Successfully completed enrolment, for a full load as per the course structure during each semester.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for the previous teaching period at Monash South Africa on the first attempt).
- Monash South Africa account must be in financial good standing (i.e. fees for completed units during the previous teaching period should be settled as per the published payment due dates).
Who then is Not eligible
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/MSA financial awards in addition to this discount
Language Requirements: Candidates whose first language isn’t English usually are required to give evidence of proficiency in English at the higher degree demanded at the University.
MIB Enrolment Award Requirements
Meet the entry requirements to commence with a MIB course for the first time in 2019.
The student must be self-sponsored and not sponsored by a company/organization.
Enroll each semester for a full load as per course structure.
The student’s Monash South Africa account must be in good standing – fees for completed units during the previous teaching period
should be settled as per the published payment due dates.
Pay 30% deposit relating to Semester 1 2020 fees before enrolment for South African Citizens, or
To avoid delays obtaining a study visa, commencing international students must pay a 30% deposit by the latest 31 December of the previous year.
to allow 6-8 weeks for study visa application to be processed and 50% balance on or before enrolment.
Pay Semester 2 fees on/before published Fees due dates.
How to apply for MIB Enrolment Award at Monash South Africa 2020
MIB Enrolment Award at the 2020 application is done online. visit Monash South Africa site below to get and fill the Application form
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships
- University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business Scholarships
- UCT and African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships in South Africa
- Fully-funded Kader Asmal MSc Fellowships in Ireland 2020
- List of South African Scholarships 2020- APPLY
- TATA AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIPS IN SCIENCE, ENGINEERING, AND TECHNOLOGY
- DAAD-AIMS Scholarships for African Students 2020
- SHELL GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2020 [UPDATED]
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any questions relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.