SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are been invited by Mettā, from interested persons to join its second cohort of Fashion Product Lab for upcoming designers.
The 10-week programme, taking place October- November and set to culminate in a runway show in December in Nairobi is the first-of-its-kind in Africa designed to support designers and give them access to work with early stage fashion-focused technology companies to launch their brands, showcase collections and scale their businesses.
Each of the 10 selected designers will participate in:
• Mentoring and collaboration from the participating fashion sector associations with Association of Fashion Designers in Kenya, Moringa School, Zumi, Umati Capital, Uwakili, Artcaffe, Metta and Nest.VC among others.
• Connections to relevant fashion technologies, business tools and innovative solutions
• Intensive curriculum tailored to the needs of early stage fashion businesses
• Meetings with senior business executives, investors, and experienced entrepreneurs
• Insightful workshops with experts and industry thought leaders
• Pitch ideas and showcase concepts at a Demo Day, where fashion retail executives, investors, and the press will be in attendance.
For More Information: