Last updated on April 25th, 2018 at 01:48 pm
META Scholarship Program for U.S. Undergraduate Students
The META (Making Education the Answer) is currently accepting applications for the META Scholarship Program. To be eligible, candidates must be applying, accepted or enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student pursuing an academic discipline. Up to $7,500 will be given to the winning students.
The META (Making Education the Answer) organization is pleased to announce two (2) scholarships named as the “Platinum Scholarship” and the “Gold Scholarship”. The program is open to those students who are attending four-year colleges and universities as a full-time undergraduate and pursuing an academic discipline. The purpose of the META is to help the students by providing them scholarships and mentoring who are attending colleges across the country.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Platinum Scholarship awards up to $7,500 and Gold Scholarship awards up to $2,000 payable over four years.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be applying, accepted or enrolled at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time undergraduate student pursuing an academic discipline.
- Students enrolled in a community or junior colleges are also eligible to apply provided they intend to enroll in and obtain a bachelor degree from a four-year accredited institution.
- Must have a 3.00 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident of Hispanic origin
- Must have attended high school in Southern California
- Preference is given to students who have demonstrated leadership or mentoring qualities through their record of involvement and participation in civic activities in school or in their communities.
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply this META Scholarship.
Application should be made online through the link below.
updates on application deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned