MEST African Tech Entrepreneurs training program Application
MEST offers an entirely sponsored 12-month graduate-level entrepreneurial training in communications, business and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a final pitch and also the opportunity to get seed funding.
The year-long training programme offers Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs) using MBA-level entrepreneurship training in business, software development and communications.
While diving deep into fundamental business and technology concepts, EITs complete 3 Capstones annually — they form teams, come up with an idea, build and validate a product, attain customers and pitch the idea in front of our board.
The year culminates in a final exam in the form of an investor pitch, after which some companies will receive seed funding and enter the MEST Incubator.
All You Need To Know About MEST African Tech Entrepreneurs training program
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Application Requirements For MEST African Tech Entrepreneurs training program :
- A deep passion for starting a software company
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience
- A degree from a top University or Technical College (or equivalent experience)
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The MEST African Tech Entrepreneurs Training program is fully funded, including free tuition, board and room, 3 meals per day and also a small monthly stipend.
Application Requirements For MEST African Tech Entrepreneurs Training Program
- All participants must give personal information that’s accurate and true.
- Accepted candidates must be able to commit to spending a year in Accra, Ghana at the MEST training program starting August.
1. Application Period: Applications open in the 3rd Quarter of each year and close in March the following year
2. Invitation Qualified applicants will get an invitation to get a telephone interview with a member of the MEST team.
3. Screening Applicants who pass the telephone screening will be invited to take an online aptitude test.
4. Interview Process
In-person group and personal interviews take place in South Africa in February; and also in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and Cote d’Ivoire in May Every Year.
5. offers are sent out by the end of May every year.
6. Starting of training: Training starts in August annually.
Application Deadline For MEST African Tech Entrepreneurs Training Program:
February 8th, 2019
To Learn More:
MEST African Tech Entrepreneurs training program is targeted at Africans who are Tech Entrepreneurs or Interested In being one. See more detail on how to Apply