Are you a recently-qualified graduate who desires to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool but yet to get a solution? Congratulations, as a great opportunity, awaits you. Notwithstanding, I’m glad to let you know that the Mercedes Benz South Africa programme 2020 is offering a unique development opportunity.
In this article, you will get full detailed information on all you need to know about the programme, such as the benefits, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
You might love to check out this CSIR Bursary in South Africa
What are the programme benefits?
What are the programme criteria?
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Eligibility Requirements
How to apply for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2020
ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website below:
Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
Also, check out this YHER Accelerator Program for African Female Founders – Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date for entries is 17 January 2020
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by 15 February please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
For More Information Visit the Official Webpage of the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2020 below:
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.