Mercedes-Benz Bursary South Africa 2019–2020
Elevate your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies and Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary.
The Programme main focus is to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by providing the participant with financial aid for studies as well as quality learning.
Mercedes-Benz, founded by Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler in 1926 as”Daimler-Benz”, is a branch of Daimler AG, a German firm. The worldwide auto manufacturing firm is fabled for its luxury vehicles, buses, coaches and lorries.
Headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, the companies history actually dates back to 1886 when Karl Benz’s “Benz Patent-Motorwagen” was considered the first gasoline-powered automobile.
What you need to know about Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz programme focuses on providing students with funds to support their studies. The bursary award for Mercedes-Benz will cover the student tuition expenses, food, and textbook.
Level/ Field study
The Mercedes-Benz bursary programme intends to invest in a high-achieving student who deficiency necessary funds to encourage their particular research workers.
Bursaries will be awarded to students within the following fields:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Human Resources
- IT (Information Technology)
Mercedes Benz studying is in South Africa and is sponsored by Mercedes-Benz, a German firm. International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates.
mercedes Benz bursary south Africa is designed for South African students.
I will recommend you check 15 Important Tips on Winning a Scholarship.
The Mercedes Benz bursary south Africa award will pay for the following expenses: tuition prices, food, and schools that are prescribed.
Students will have to work on the Mercedes-Benz at East London during holiday vacations. Once done, bursary recipients can also combine with the MBSA Graduate Development program.
The number of Mercedes-Benz bursary offered in a year is not specified because it varies.
Applicants should meet the following minimal entrance standards before applying (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Currently, in Matric OR have completed Matric.
- applicants must be studying or have a plan on studying full time in one of those above areas of research.
- He must be studying at any recognized South African University of your his choice.
- The applicant must have Achieved a minimum overall average of 70 percent in Matric, or even at a tertiary level a minimum overall average of 65 percent, if now in tertiary level.
- Applicants applying as an Engineering student should have attained distinctions for Math and Physical Science at Matric.
- Applicants should Not a worker of those Mercedes Benz South-Africa Number of Organizations.
How To Apply Mercedes-Benz bursary 2019
The application for Mercedes-Benz bursary has to be done online at https://www.daimler.com/career/
You will be required to Register an account before you can log in and apply.
Submit clean copies of these supporting documentation Together with your internet program (the entry of those documents is mandatory -when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Grade 11 final results, if currently in Matric (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy of)
- Latest tertiary results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy of)
- Curriculum Vitae (preferably in pdf format)
The portal for the application Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme currently closed on the 26 January 2018 but portal for 2019 session will soon be open.(Applications submitted following this date won’t be accepted -please apply prior to the final date to make sure your application is contemplated.)
- NEPAD SANBio Summer School Scholarship on the Business of Clinical Research in South Africa 2019
- University of Johannesburg: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, SCHOLARSHIPS, COURSES AND RANKING
- Undergraduate Bursaries at City University London in UK, 2019/2020
- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme South Africa 2019–2020
- Fully Funded Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans, 2019
- MultiChoice Bursary South Africa 2019-2020
- List of South African Scholarships 2019-2020- APPLY
- Scholarships for Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar at Thai Universities, 2019
- MSc & PhD Scholarship at University of South Africa, 2019
- The Simple Step by Step Procedures to get South Africa Student VISA [Details]
Does this article on Mercedes-Benz bursary meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary is focused on providing students with funds to support their studies. Check out the Mercedes-Benz Bursary in South Africa 2019. The scholarship covers a lot, APPLY NOW!