The applications of the Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Scholarship are now accepted. Those who are currently pursuing education in law school are invited to apply. The winner will be awarded up to $1,000.
Scholarship DescriptionAt Meinhart, Smith & Manning, we fully support students who are dedicated to helping others. To honor the efforts of these compassionate young people, we’re offering the Meinhart Smith & Manning PLLC Improving Louisville Scholarship. The scholarship will assist a student who has made an impact through service to the community and wishes to pursue a higher education.
- The Improving Louisville Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s law school to cover these expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in law subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To apply, you must be either a local Louisville high school senior who will be entering college or a local Louisville undergraduate student. Applicants must be accepted into an accredited four-year university or law school in Kentucky, or anywhere in the United States, for enrollment in fall 2017.
The U.S students are welcome to apply.
All candidates are required to provide the documents as follow:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay describing the student’s volunteer efforts that have provided benefit to the Louisville community.
- Official copy of high school or undergraduate transcripts, with minimum 3.0 GPA
- An acceptance letter from a law school in the U.S.
- Proof of legal residency in the United States
1 August 2017.