Applications are now available at the Korean Society of Medical Ultrasound (KSMU) and she is offering up to ten international fellowships for medical students. These fellowships are open to Undertake clinical training.The aim of this scholarship is to enhance and promote medical ultrasound-related research and clinical practice by training applicants in Korean academic institutions.
Korean Society of Medical Ultrasound (KSMU) was founded in 1980 when the number of physicians using diagnostic ultrasound started to increase since its first usage.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue clinical training.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the field of medicine.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- The grant will include lodging, air-fare and minimum cost of living.
- (US $ 2,000 for 2weeks training period, $ 3,000 for 3 weeks training period and $ 4,000 for 4 weeks training period)
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to ten fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Korea
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these fellowships:
- Age: Recipients may be up to 40 years of age.
- Career: Recipients must be specialists with sufficient training and experience in medical ultrasound who have graduated from medical colleges.
- Language: Recipients must use fluent English or Korean to enable them to complete the clinical training and/or research.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduates.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English or Korean language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
- One letter of recommendation to the president of KSUM (from president of your national society of ultrasound in medicine)
- A curriculum vitae(If you had SCI(E) paper please check IF and let us know)
- An application form (printed version of on-line application form)
- A medical report (form attached) and
- A written pledge from the candidate (form attached)
- Applicants should send these materials directly to the International Liaison Committee, KSUM (office-at-ultrasound.or.kr), after online submission of application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 15, 2017.