SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Nominations are currently on going for the McKinsey & Company Women Leaders Award in France 2018, only eligible Nominees will be considere fort his program
McKinsey invites female students and professionals with fewer than 6 years of experience based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to join us for the 5th Next Generation Women Leaders event.
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact they are having on the economy. You will also shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths and understand how to grow your potential. Across the three days, you will meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
Eligible countries: All
To be Taken in: France
McKinsey is looking to get to know women who:
- are students, graduates or working professionals with fewer than 6 years of experience
- hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- have a proven record of leadership in an academic and/or professional setting
- thrive when working with other people
- want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share
McKinsey offers you—talented women based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa—the opportunity to shape your personal leadership style.
Apply if you:
- want to be inspired to make a difference
- are looking for an opportunity to connect with other students and professionals
- want to learn more about the work we do at McKinsey and what being a consultant really means
- enjoy working in a team setting
- want to grow via training and feedback
- McKinsey will cover your accommodation and travel.
- Please note that McKinsey are only able to cover travel costs to Paris from locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit the following items in English. You will be asked to list up to 4 office/practice choices. Please see below for options. We ask that you choose locations to which you have strong ties (e.g., you have lived, studied, or worked), as well as locations for which you are fluent in the local language(s).
Your CV should include details of your education and grades, work experience and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
A cover letter (1 page maximum) should include a description of a challenging situation where you were able to demonstrate your leadership skills.
Your office/practice preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards.
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts.
- For any other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your CV.
Application Deadline: March 8th 2018
For More Information: