Entries are currently been submitted for the MBC Start-up Africa program in Ghana 2018, all owners of businesses in their start-up stages are invited to be part opf this program.
Growing Business Together (GBT) has been set up to help start-ups in Ghana to overcome major hurdles. When you are a starting entrepreneur you do not yet have the track record and network to attract large customers or convince a bank to lend you the money for the investments you need to do.
Type: Start-up Porgram
To be Taken in:Ghana
- Must be a Ghanaian owned and registered business.
- Ability to participate in the program from start to end.
- Have the age between 18 and 35 years.
- A minimum of two (2) years in operation.
- Three (3) or more employees in the business.
- Must have documented financial records to be used during the program.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2017 at 00:00 * (GMT)
For More Information: