MBA can be really expensive, especially when studying as an international student in locations like the UK. However, it would save you a lost of debt if you choose to get an MBA degree at the University of Sussex. The University of Sussex is offering Sussex MBA scholarships for international students to study in the UK.
These Scholarships are open to the applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree, or other relevant qualification. The Sussex MBA Scholarship is available on a competitive basis to UK, EU and international applicants who have been offered a place on The Sussex MBA.
About the University
The University of Sussex, near Brighton, in the south of England, was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s. Considered to have one of the most beautiful campuses in Britain, Sussex is situated in rolling parkland and combines green open spaces with award-winning architecture designed by Scottish architect Sir Basil Spence.
The university prides itself on being among the most diverse and multicultural, with around a third of its staff drawn from outside the UK. It also boasts strong links with institutions around the world, including Peking University, the National Taiwan University and the Harvard-Sussex program, which conducts research into chemical and biological weapons.
Organized across 12 schools of studies, more than a third of the university’s students are enrolled on postgraduate courses. With an extensive study abroad program – most courses incorporate an optional overseas element – one in five of its undergraduates choose to study abroad at some point in their university career.
Sussex has received positive recognition for its success in transitioning students into employment, something it attributes to its plentiful links with industry and a ‘First Generation Scholars Scheme’, which offers bursaries to assist students from low-income backgrounds.
It also lays claim to associations with three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society and 12 Fellows of the British Academy, and boasts a long history of supporting the artistic endeavor.
Its Arts department is home to a world-class archive called The Keep that contains manuscripts and first editions by Virginia Woolf, Rudyard Kipling, and Jane Austen, while 2015 saw the opening of The Attenborough Centre: a new arts venue on campus featuring a 350-seat auditorium, a gallery, rehearsal studios, and teaching space. Away from campus, Sussex students have easy access to both the South Downs National Park, as well as Brighton’s vibrant nightlife, shops, and seafront.
What You Need To Know About The MBA Scholarships for International Students at the University of Sussex in the UK
Level / Field of Study
Scholarships are available to study MBA program.
The scholarship is being taken in the UK at the University of Sussex.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Up to £5,000 available for winners of this scholarship.
MBA Scholarships for International Students Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
- Have Senior management experience and/or good degree results
- Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome.
- You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to different start date.
How to Apply For The MBA Scholarships for International Students
- You must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start (full-time or part-time) or via this link for January or April part-time start. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted onto the course.
- Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programmed and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship [email protected]. Once they have been offered a place on the MBA program. Scholarships will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview.
- Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome. Should you be offered a scholarship you have to accept/decline the offer within one month? You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to different start date.
Scholarship Application Deadline
September 30, 2020 23:59 (GMT)
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Germany Tuition Free Universities and Scholarships for International Students
- Free study in Germany: tips on how to apply for admission and visa
- Hebei University of Technology Scholarships for International Students in China
- Full List of winners of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Bangladesh(61 students)
- Fully Funded Top 50 scholarships For national and International students to study in Japan
- STUDY IN CANADA: Looking for a Good University and College in Canada-Factors to Consider
- Fully Funded Fellowship Program For Sub Saharan Africans in Germany
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
The University of Sussex is offering Sussex MBA scholarships for international students. Scholarships are open to the applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree, or other relevant qualification. The Sussex MBA Scholarship is available on a competitive basis to UK, EU and international applicants who have been offered a place on The Sussex MBA.