SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Cork University Business School – Ireland is offering scholarship opportunities to International Scholarships to Interested applicants who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to help promote women take on leadership roles within companies and organizations has been developed in collaboration with the 30% Club.
Launched with the goal of achieving better gender balance at all levels in leading Irish businesses, the 30% Club supports scholarships programmes in leading third level institutions across Ireland. UCC is the latest institution to offer a 30% Club Scholarship to undertake the Executive MBA at Cork University Business School.
At the launch of the scholarship the Dean of Cork University Business School, Professor Thia Hennessy, said: “The under-representation of women in senior business roles is a great concern for all in society and is something about which I am personally very concerned. I am a great admirer of the work of the 30% Club and so I am especially delighted to launch this scholarship and give the opportunity to an aspiring female business leader to fulfill her potential through our Executive MBA programme”.
What You Need To Know About The MBA Scholarships At Cork University Business School
Designed to prepare its participants to become organisational innovators, managers and leaders, UCC’s Executive MBA challenges experienced professionals to consider their own perspectives and view the world through an alternative lens.
The programme moves beyond providing a strong understanding of core organisational functions and skills by fostering an environment where working executives can develop an integrated and critical appreciation for the role of leaders and managers.
Central to the development of this understanding is the careful approach to class composition, intended to ensure that participants are exposed to a variety of professional and personal backgrounds.
Level / Field of Study:
Scholarship is be taken in Ireland at Cork University Business School. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
This scholarship are available for international students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is valued at €27,000 covering the cost of the recipient’s tuition fees.
MBA Scholarships At Cork University Business School Eligibility:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The Scholarship is open to all female applicants who meet the entry requirements and have accepted a place on the UCC Executive MBA programme.
- Applicants must be International Female Students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How to Apply For The MBA Scholarships At Cork University Business School
- Applicants must submit an application to the UCC Executive MBA Academic Director. Making special reference to the Scholarship, they must also include a short personal statement of no more than 1,000 words identifying the reasons why they would benefit from participating in the programme and outline their future career ambitions.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2018