Applications are currently been accepted at The Brunel Business School (BBS) for up to 10 MBA scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the full time Brunel MBA in September 2017 and January 2018 academic year.On Application, applicants are expected to ensure that they have adhered accordingly to the eligibility criteria and must submit all applications before the stated deadline.
Application Deadline: 20th August 2017 for the September intake and 30th November 2017 for the January 2017 intake.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international
To be taken at (country): UK
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel Full-Time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on the above programme starting September 2017 or January 2018
- Complete the Brunel scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort. Interviews will take place throughout the application year.
Number of Awardees: 25
Value of Scholarship: £6,420 tuition fee waiver
Duration of Scholarship: Will apply in year 1 only.
How to Apply:
- Submit an application
- The application will comprise of an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. You should describe how your academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.
- Late applications will not be considered.
Award Provider: Brunel University Business School