applications are invited at the Matrix Health Group for the Matrix Health Group Memorial Scholarships from students with bleeding disorders seeking higher education. There are several types of memorial scholarships will be given; Joe Holibaugh Memorial Scholarship, Tim Kennedy Memorial Scholarship, Millie Gonzalez Memorial Scholarship, Mike Hylton Memorial Scholarship, Ron Niederman Memorial Scholarship and Mark Coats Memorial Scholarship. The closing date of application is August st each year.
Matrix Health Group offers nine $1000 scholarships to assist individuals with bleeding disorders seeking higher education. These scholarships honor the memory of several individuals who touched the bleeding disorder community in unique ways. Additionally, this program aligns with the commitment we hold to Enrichment, one of five Guiding Principles forming the backbone of our company value system. The scholarships made available by Matrix Health Group are unique in several ways. Each is offered exclusively to several demographics within the bleeding disorder community including men, women, inhibitor patients, and immediate family members.
Each of the scholarship winners will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Specific eligibility requirement per scholarship as listed in description
- Must be a United States resident
- Must have applied and been accepted to an accredited college, university or technical school in the United States on a full-time basis (12 credit hours or more)
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale during entire senior year of high school or current year of college or graduate school
- Employees and family members affiliated with Matrix Health Group are not eligible to apply
Only the United States citizens are invited to apply.
Please go to the link below to see detail guideline of application procedure of those scholarships.
1 August on annula basis.