International Research Funding is available for Early-Career Faculty and graduate students interested in Maternal Health Literacy Research awards. Four awards will be made – one each to a junior faculty member or student from each country/continent.
The goal is to allow young scholars to advance their knowledge base within the field of maternal health literacy, establish new contacts and mentors, and/or enhance their graduate work through the experience gained in other research cultures.
Level/ Field of Study
The research award is meant for students who are pursuing a pursuing research programme in the area of maternal health literacy (MHL).
The Scholarship will be taken in Ghana, UK, Australia, and the USA. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Ghana. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Ghana
The scholarship is opened to International Students from Ghana, UK, Australia, and USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
As a benefit in the scholarship, Support will be provided as direct purchasing of airfare, accommodations, conference registration, or approved research expenses. They anticipate each award to be approximately £1,000 (~ $1,290.00 USD).
Four awards will be made – one each to a junior faculty member or student from each country/continent.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- These small grants are intended to defray research costs or provide seed money to encourage personal and academic development of early career researchers and to equip them with the skills needed for future success.
- Applicants must be a citizen and resident of Ghana, UK, Australia or the USA.
Interested individuals should submit materials to their university’s Developmental Liaison.
University of Ghana – Dr. Amos Laar
University of Sheffield – Dr. Julie Balan] /Dr. Robert Akparibo
University of Sydney – Ms. Danielle Muscat
University of Massachusetts/University of Washington – Dr. Elena Carbone
- A 1-page statement describing how the award will be used and proposed outcomes (e.g., peer-reviewed commentary or short review, supplement to existing MHL research, conference attendance)
- Current CV
- Unofficial transcript (students only)
You can commence the application by downloading the form and get more information by clicking on the Scholarship Link
The application deadline is June 15, 2020.
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation PhD Fellowships for African Students
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel
- Next Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries
- LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy
- Banting Postdoctoral Annual Fellowships For Canadian and International Students.
- Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme in the UK
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum