SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of Twente is delighted to invite eligible persons for the Masters Scholarships At University of Twente for Non-EU/EEA & EU/EEA Countries 2018, only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
Level:Masters (MS) Degree
Fields:Any field of study offered at UOT.
- The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Please note: The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
School:University of Twente(UOT)/ Netherlands
Beneficiaries: Scholarships are open to Prospective students from EU/EEA Countries ; Non-EU/EEA countries
To qualify for University of Twente (UOT) Masters Scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2018/2019 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Please note: The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
Two additional scholarships can be awarded to UTS recipients (only for programmes starting in September 2018):
You need to apply for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) in order to be eligible for a Kipaji Scholarship. These scholarships have additional requirements. Please make sure you check the information of these scholarships.
Scholarship Application Method
BEFORE YOU APPLY, PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS. YOUR DEADLINE FOR UTS IS FEBRUARY 2018.
You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number.
Please note: UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. This programme is also not available for Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONApplication round 1: 1 February 2018 Application round 2: 1 May 2018
UTS APPLICATION ROUNDSApplication round 1: Closed.Application round 2: Open for application. Please note: You can only be awarded with one UT scholarship. If you have been awarded with an UT scholarship in the first round, you cannot receive additional funding in the second round.
APPLY FOR UTS
OPEN FOR APPLICATION.