Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2020 cover Masters Academic level and the following courses
- Agriculture & food industry
- Languages and literature
- Health Sciences
- Economics & political science
- Humanities & social studies
The Master’s Scholarships for Ghanaian Students is hosted by The University of Lincoln in the UK and to be taken in the UK. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Master’s Scholarship is open to indigenous students from Ghana. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
if you are a Ghanaian student with an ambition achieving academic excellence, seeing finance as a limitation to achieving that dream and you ask Where Can I see all Free Scholarship?
Worry no more! because you have just come to the right place. We have some interesting fully funded scholarships you can apply for.
Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2020 Benefits
Masters Scholarships At the University of Lincoln, cover up to £5,000 per annum to each successful applicants to support them in their studies.
Eligibility Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2020
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in January, February or September 2020
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Cover letter (maximum of 1 page) should be addressed to the Head of Cooperation and Cultural affairs, detailing the student’s motivation and highlighting how the desired course will support the student’s career development
How to Apply Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2020
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic, and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to [email protected]. It is important that we receive your application by 4 pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates above.
The following documents should be submitted to complete the application:
- Copies of full academic transcripts and certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of birth certificate certified by Ghanaian authorities.
- Proof of registration or pre-registration with a French university
- Description of the Research Topic – 1 page (for PhDs candidates)
- Reference letter from your Ghanaian University
- For applicants to doctorate programmes, kindly attach your research topic as well as an introductory letter from your thesis supervisor at the host university.
Application Deadlines Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2020
For courses commencing in January / February 2020:
- Round 1: Friday 3rd November 2020
- Round 2: Friday 1st December 2020
For courses commencing in September 2020:
- Round 1: Friday 20th April 2020
- Round 2: Friday 25th May 2020
- Round 3: Friday 22nd June 2020
- UK SCHOLARSHIPS: University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarships
- Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships for international students in Germany
- MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships for Undergraduate Ghanaian Students
- Macquarie University Africa Development Scholarship in Australia
- ACU Fully Funded Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa
- University of Kent International Masters scholarships -UK
- Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships in Sweden
- Top 10 Most Searched Universities on Google in the World
- Top 21 Law Schools in UK | STUDY ABROAD
- Washington Adventist University Tuition, Scholarship and Cost of Living
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.