SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are now been submitted for the Masters in Research and Innovation in Higher Education International Scholarships (Erasmus Mundus) 2018-2019. applicants are advised to ensure that the submit all applications before the deadline.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Why Research and Innovation in Higher Education (MARIHE) from University of Tampere?
In Europe, as well as in other regions of the world, fundamental transition processes are taking place in the systems of research, innovation and higher education: from regulation to deregulation and competition; from steering to market; from administration to management. Higher education and research institutions need highly trained experts who are able to analyze these new contexts and who have management and leadership skills to deal with the changes.
Students of MaRIHE are taught by the leading edge of international scholars and have the opportunity to study in at least three different universities and countries – as well as get insight into fields of practice during an internship provided by international enterprises and organizations.
MARIHE programme provides students a unique opportunity to develop a sound understanding of the change processes of the society and how these link to higher education systems and university development with respect to policy making, management and leadership. Students are taught by the leading edge of international scholars and have the opportunity to study in at least three different universities as well as get insight into fields of practice during an internship provided by international enterprises and organizations.
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY:
This scholarships are for Masters studies for International students.View all eligible programs via the Universities’ links in the webpage (link below)
HOST COUNTRY :
This Erasmus mundus master scholarship is to be taken in the following countries and universities.
This masters scholarships is open to all International students .
Fully-funded. The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers tuition fees and allows to cover all expenses that non-EU students normally face during their studies.in addition to this:
Graduates of MARIHE will:
- have a sound understanding of the new contexts relevant to research and innovation in higher education (system knowledge combined with global and regional contexts)
- have a sound understanding of the relation between change processes and how these link to education systems and labour markets in general.
- understand the specialties of scientific institutions and how to adapt marketization and deregulation instruments to the needs and the culture of the institutions. They are competent in policy analysis and evaluation.
- have developed skills to link system change with institutional change and implementation of change in different contexts
- demonstrate the ability to analyse critically the relevant literature and to use it as a tool of analysis
- demonstrate also the ability to use research and research management skills and analytical methodologies appropriately and have the potential to move to doctoral studies
- develop management skills to deal with the changing environment inside HE and research institutions
- have the ability to apply management instruments in an adequate way regarding the knowledge triangle.
- demonstrate the ability to think and plan strategically, especially in relation to problem-solving as well as the ability to integrate knowledge, handle complexity, formulate judgements and communicate them to a wider audience
- show the ability to operate with stakeholders of research and innovation, in particular, business companies.
Who is Eligible For The Masters in Research and Innovation in Higher Education International Scholarships
Applicants to the MARIHE programme must:
- hold a first university degree
- show a strong motivation and interest
- have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes
Other acceptable ways of indicating English language proficiency are:
- proof of a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree delivered in English from a university in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or United States, excluding MBA degrees and online degrees, with the applicant having stayed in the respective country when studying for the degree.
- proof of secondary education conducted in English language in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States.
In addition to submitting proof of an adequate degree or secondary education as described, applicants may also be interviewed before being exempted.
The scores from the review will form a ranked list of applications which will be used for student selection by the MARIHE Admission Board. In the event that two or more applications on this ranked list show the same score the Admission Board will decide on their ranking.
How to Apply For The Masters in Research and Innovation in Higher Education International Scholarships
MARIHE only accepts electronic applications submitted through our MARIHE application Database.
It is important to go through the Application requirements and before applying.
As at the time of this article the deadline for the 2018 scholarship but dont worry it is an annual scholarship that has it deadline usually in February.
Important Notes: MARIHE consortium will inform scholarship applicants in May 2018 on the assessment of their application and on their chances to receive an Erasmus+ scholarship for intake 2018.