SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
African students are invited to apply for the Masters in Economics African Excellence Scholarship At Leeds University 2018/2019, only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
The University of Leeds is part of the Russell Group of leading UK universities. It is committed to providing inspirational teaching and outstanding research.
Field of Study: A particularly deserving African applicant wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2018/2019:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
Value of Award: Full-fee
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2018/2019.
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
How to Apply:
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application.
We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommended to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
Application Deadline: Rolling