MasterCard Start path competition 2020
Start Path Global is MasterCard’s global program for innovative start-ups from around the world.
Since 2014, they have worked with a growing portfolio of startups that offer unique solutions in the financial technology and retail sectors.
Start Path Global has also been designed to put the startup first: specifically, there is no need for a startup to relocate, no equity taken, immediate access to over 60 MasterCard experts, opens the door to pilot opportunities with MasterCard or MasterCard customers, and with full ownership for any intellectual property (IP) developed.
“Start Path thoughtfully connects the right partners with the right startups to build the future of commerce together,” said Stephane Wyper, Global Lead of MasterCard Start Path. “And now with our global expansion we will be able to target a broader range of startups and help them achieve success.”
More About the MasterCard Start path competition 2020
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
About the Sponsor: MasterCard
Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
Level/ Field of Study
MasterCard Start path competition is based on what worked best for the startup portfolio: more flexibility, more customization, and no distractions for your current business.
Global startup competition is hosted by MasterCard and can be taken in Ireland.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Global startup competition is opened for International Students. This competition is Fintech and Commerce Startups.
Aside from the MasterCard Start path competition 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Global startup competition Worth
The program enables companies to gain access to MasterCard’s global ecosystem and to break new markets through relationships with MasterCard and their customers.
Eligibility for MasterCard Start path competition 2020
- We work with newer start-ups in the wide range of fintech and trading that meet these criteria:
- Solution – proof of market compliance, clear product differentiation and competitive advantages.
- Market – Solve real problems for your customers by addressing a large market.
Team – Strong team of founders with key roles of experienced and/or established entrepreneurs and/or relevant industry background.
- Financing – The investments made (seed, series A or later) with a maturity of at least 6 to 12 months plan to reverse the next institutional cycle in the next 18 months.
Attitude – Worldwide mindset, open to opportunities and mentoring.
How to apply for Start Path Global Program
The application for this opportunity is online on their websites.
Start Path Global Program 2020 Application Deadline
You can apply anytime at F65. Find out about the relevant times with them.
- COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR BANGLADESHI STUDENTS
- 17 Scholarships for Cape Verde Students to Study in UK 2020
- Fully Funded International Scholarships for African Students (Any where In The World )
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition
- Global Startup Africa Digital Accelerator
- Fully Funded Commonwealth PhD Scholarships in the United Kingdom
- 230 Fully-funded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries
- African Graduate Scholarships at UCL Institute for Global Health UK
- Apply for the DEMO Africa for Tech Startups
- Facebook Global Challenges 2020 in USA