Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
The Asheshi University of Ghana is pleased to call for applications for the Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2019/2020 – Ghana, only eligible persons that have applied for this program will be considered and all applications must be submitted before the deadline.
Ashesi University College will be awarding significant financial support to qualified undergraduate students who need such assistance to pursue bachelors degree through a $13 million partnership with The MasterCard Foundation.
About the Award:
Typically, scholarships are awarded to students from low income and middle-income families. Any family that cannot afford the full fees should complete a financial aid application form and return it with their admissions application.
The Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your award on the basis of demonstrated need and the strength of your application.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme in any of the fields of study in the University.
The scholarship is hosted by the Ashesi University College, in Ghana. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Ghana. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Ghana
Scholarship is open to Ghanaian students. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Ghana. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
This scholarship covers not only the full tuition but also includes housing in Ashesi’s residence halls, meals on campus, a free laptop, spending money and annual trips home for international students after the second year.
Scholars at Ashesi represent some of the best and brightest students from across the African continent and will receive a holistic education that includes:
- Comprehensive Scholarships: Students receive financial support for fees, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
- Life-long Skills: Scholars at Ashesi benefit from enrichment in skill areas relevant to success, such as critical thinking, communications, and entrepreneurship.
- Transition Support: Scholars will receive support during their transition into Ashesi, and the workforce, with mentoring, career counseling, internships, and other life skills coaching.
- Give-Back Component: An integral component s commitment to give back to their communities. Students will get to actively work on this through volunteer and community service opportunities.
- Career Opportunities: Since Ashesi’s inception, some 90% of our graduates have stayed to work and contribute to growth and development in Africa; over 95% our graduates receive job offers within months of graduation.
- A Global Alumni Network: Graduates of the Programme will be connected through a network that offers information, resources, and opportunities to learn from other scholars and Ashesi graduates around the world.
The number of offers is not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- must have applied and received unconditional offer into the host university
- scholarships are awarded to students from low income and middle-income families. Any family that cannot afford the full fees should complete a financial aid application form and submit it with their admissions application.
- The Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your award on the basis of demonstrated need and the strength of your application.
(However, if you would prefer to fill a paper application, download the forms below)
Submit your Completed Forms:
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to [email protected]
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
Deadline for this scholarship is
- Early Deadline: 29th March 2019
- Regular Deadline: 28th June 2019
Important Note: The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to a bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.
We also recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- List of Fully Funded PhD Programs 2019-2020 – APPLY NOW
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program At University of Abomey-Calavi
- Fully Funded: Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship to study in Germany
- MIIS Master Scholarships for US and International Students in USA, 2019
- Fully Funded: The Korean Government Scholarship 2019-2020
- The Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London, 2019
- Top 10 Switzerland Scholarships for International Student 2019(HOT)
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to study in Ghana? Ashesi University College is offering MasterCard Foundation scholarship to undergraduate students to study in the university. This is a great opportunity you cannot afford to miss. APPLY NOW!