Applications are currently ongoing for the Master Degree Scholarship for Developing Countries in Belgium 2018. This is an international scholarship program, proving fund to student from developing countries the chance to obtain an MSc in Transportation Sciences (specialization: Road Safety). This program will focus mainly on road safety in developing countries.
Please look for more information here if you interested.
Where: University of Hasselt, Belgium
Nationalities can apply for this scholarship:
Citizens from developing countries
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
Field of study: Master of Transportation Sciences (specialization: Road Safety)
Number of scholarship: 12
- Applicants should hold a bachelor degree in the field such as (transport or civil) engineering, (transport) economy, mathematical and statistical sciences, political and social sciences, psychology or sociology.
- Be proficient in English
- Applicants should be at the age of 35 and under
- Be a citizen from eligible countries
How to apply:
All applicants need to submit all the application documents by post to the university by deadline. Application documents that are needed are:
- Completed online application form
- Hard copies of legalized degree certificates
- Hard copy of academic transcript
Deadline: March 1st, 2018