SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Massey University is pleased to invite applications for Creative Arts International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.The objective of this scholarship program is to support international undergraduate students to study at the College of Creative Arts Massey University.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor degree program.
Available Subject: The Scholarship is tenable in any of the following College of Creative Arts programs:
- Bachelor of Design (Hons);
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Hons);
- Bachelor of Mori Visual Arts;
- Bachelor of Creative Media Production; and
- Bachelor of Commercial Music, (“Approved Bachelor’s Programme”)
Institution: Massey University
Scholarship Benefits: The value of the Massey University Creative Arts International Excellence Scholarship shall be NZD $20,000 for a 4-year degree or NZD $15,000 for a 3-year degree. For University Transfer and Pathway programs, the value of the Scholarship is a maximum of NZD$5,000 per year.
Country of Study: New Zealand
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Applicants must be either:
- International full fee paying students who have completed at least one full year (i.e. Year 12) at a New Zealand secondary school and earned an NCEA Level 2 Certificate endorsed with Merit or Excellence and Excellence in an at least one Art, Design, Technology or Music subject; International students at high school in another country, who have achieved a level of academic ‘excellence’ equivalent to that of the New Zealand education system;
- International full fee paying students who will have completed a Foundation Studies (or Certificate of University Preparation) program, and who have achieved a level of academic ‘excellence’ equivalent to that of the New Zealand education system; OR
- International full fee paying students who have studied in an approved University Transfer Programme (“UTP”), and who have achieved a level of academic ‘excellence’ equivalent to that of the New Zealand education system.
- As a guide, the expectation is a student will show high academic aptitude and also show excellence in at least one Art, Design, Music, Creative Media, or Technology subject. Scholarships are strictly awarded on merit.
- Applicants must achieve University Entrance for New Zealand.
- Applicants must meet the required English language requirement for entry into their selected academic program.
- Applicants must have received a Conditional Offer of Place in an Approved Bachelor Programme to be awarded the Scholarship.
- Offers of the Scholarship to NCEA candidates are conditional upon the awardee earning a Merit or Excellence endorsement of their NCEA Level 3 Certificate.
- Applicants who are already enrolled in an equivalent bachelor’s degree program at another New Zealand Tertiary Education Provider at bachelor’s level, and who are seeking Advanced Standing or credit transfer, are ineligible for the Scholarship.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Application Procedure: Please save this form and email it to creative.international-at-massey.ac.nz. A completed application must be received by 1 October for guaranteed on campus accommodation and by 10 November 2017 for remaining applications (including those not requiring on campus accommodation).
Deadline: Applications must be received by November 10, 2017.